DETROIT

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I went to Detroit today. It was fun because I got to see a bunch of bums begging for money, and being a kind man I gave change. It is more torn up than ever, it is a disgrace to even live near it.

For you guys who don't know, Detroit is a city in Michigan, US, where it is ranked one of the worst cities.

Just thinking about it and had to express myself. That is all.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
wtf.gif
How did you managed to not get shot?

lol, just kidding, I've been to Detroit, and lived most my life in fake "Detroit" which is Windsor, Ontario, Canada, right next to the real Detroit.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Westside said:
wtf.gif
How did you managed to not get shot?

lol, just kidding, I've been to Detroit, and lived most my life in fake "Detroit" which is Windsor, Ontario, Canada, right next to the real Detroit.
That's what I was going to say. Detroit really is a city to be avoided. I hear gunshots emitting from it every day, and I'm from Kikkoman Factory.
smileipb2.png

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
i was just at the last detroit lions game. drove from toronto. god damn what a wasteland downtown detroit is these days. besides the GM headquarters and tigers field, the rest looked deserted

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sick Wario said:
i was just at the last detroit lions game. drove from toronto. god damn what a wasteland downtown detroit is these days. besides the GM headquarters and tigers field, the rest looked deserted

Why would you drive down to see the Lions other than to say "I was there when they went 0-16!"? Even for free tickets? A Red Wings - Maple Leafs game sure, but the Lions? Just stay home for the Argos or watch the International bowl, but the Lions?

@Westside - See you at the ballet when you are back in town!

"Welcome to Detroit. *BANG BANG* Come back soon. Sorry we missed you."

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who wouldn't want to see the Lions lose? I have season tickets lol. The Red Wings are the shit though. Can't wait to see them win the cup again.

BTW, what is the worst city in the US, anybody know?
Detroit has gotta be up there.

EDIT: Just looked and good ol' Detroit is #1 for worst city!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Doom on the NES lol