details on the no exp thing from pokemon b/w1?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by stegalt, Oct 18, 2012.

1. stegalt
    OP

stegalt Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    Now, a couple of things to clarify. This is about the FIRST pokemon black/white game not the sequel. Second, I am -not- asking for any links to roms of course.

Iv decided to give pokemon another shot and try out black/white. After looking around a bit I see people talking about not getting any exp from battles and was wondering if someone could link me to a nice and detailed guide to fix that issue(something about patching, not exactly sure) I have only found topics about the sequels and not the first ones. I have an acekard 2i if it matters any.

Thanks in advanced =)

2. pokefloote

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    With the latest acekard updates (or the menu updates, whichever it is) those games should work on their own. Just get a clean ROM and play.

3. stegalt
    OP

stegalt Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    thanks floote, i was wondering if that was the case but I figured I would ask just to be sure.

1 person likes this.
  4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    The "No EXP" thing is the anti-piracy, this sort of thing is normal, and the main reason carts update their software (to fix AP in new games).