Status
Not open for further replies.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Edit: Nevermind. Finally got the program working. Now I'm just trying to figure out what exactly I'm supposed to do with it.

If I'm not too late, allow me to explain: If you only want those 3 equipment, then edit whichever equipment you want (I recommend the regular Protection, Speed, and Brawn badges). Since the stats can't simply be zero, you must edit each badge so as when you equip all 3, they will equal zero. Then be sure to save the changes.

Just realized, you might have meant you don't know how to load the save lol. You must use savedatafiler to extract the save and load the system_data.bin from the save. If you have a .3ds/.3dz version of the rom, you must follow liomajor's .3ds/.3dz to eShop Save guide.

Z30tr00p3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just skipped to the last page like an idiot...but anyway, just making sure. Can we, or can we not directly save the data onto our SD card?

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone figured out what all the upper and lower strength limits are for "legal" equipment?

Specifically, I'd like to know the limits of these bonuses: Antileap, Glider, Risky Respawner, and Smooth Lander.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I just skipped to the last page like an idiot...but anyway, just making sure. Can we, or can we not directly save the data onto our SD card?

You can, it is a normal file. If you could not then you could not load the data from your hdd/ssd.

Has anyone figured out what all the upper and lower strength limits are for "legal" equipment?

Specifically, I'd like to know the limits of these bonuses: Antileap, Glider, Risky Respawner, and Smooth Lander.

I do not know, otherwise I would limit the values to make it impossible for illegal items.

ringo1206

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the max you can go without the game crashing? Im at 200 and i just get a crash when viewing custom mii characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse