skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Anyone having today demonoid problems?
I cant connect to any of the Demonoid trackers as they always say No Connection Could Be Made Because The Target Machine Actively Refused It.
Is this an overcrowd problem?
I was never a register member but i the torrents i found in other sites worked...
Also i would be happy if you could give me an invitation.
thanks

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, I've had to grab Heroes & Prison Break from RevTT instead, which is great for stuff as it takes like 10 minutes to download stuff but I prefer to use that for films and games, TV stuff don't seed very well I find.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah quite a few torrent sites are down because people are flooding them for heroes, prison break, californication etc.

I want heroes
frown.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
well i got another demonoid problem, may as well post it here. i'm a very new user, and i've dloaded and upped only about 80 megabytes each. but contrarily, demonoid has only recorded me as 6 megabytes downloaded and zero uploaded! wtf?

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hadrian told about revtt which i previously didnt know but it is down too.
wtf.
anyone later when the demonoid is up again please send me an invitation.
thanks

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well demonoid is the only one down at the moment. Theres another site thats open, but theres a 5 hour wait for new stuff there as my ration is crap.

I wont say what its called as its pretty much pointless seeing its private and I have no invites left, plus I think its banned here to give links to illegal download sites.

hadrian told about revtt which i previously didnt know but it is down too.
wtf.
Its not down at all, just not open for guests.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a message on isohunt about them not letting people from the US access trackers

QUOTE said:
As of earlier today, we have disabled access from users in the US to our trackers, until further notice. This goes for ALL trackers (torrentbox, podtropolis) we run. This is due to the US's hostility towards P2P technologies, and we feel with our current lawsuit brought by the MPAA, we can no longer ensure your security and privacy in the US. So, if you're outside the US, you may notice less peers. We encourage you to add other public, unhampered trackers to torrents you post, in addition to Torrentbox and Podtropolis's trackers.

I am sorry if this breaks the rules, but i feel it is relevant to the discussion and remove this post if you feel the need to do so.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Huh, that'd really suck for both the US users just as well for all the other users. I mean, a lot of content comes from the US users. Disabling access for the US is like eleminating 50% of the seeds and REALLY cutting down on the amount of new torrents.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anyone know why the heroes files are so big? is it a double episode or just a high quality release?

that sucks about the disabled access on isohunt for US users. can understand why they'd do this but it feels like they're just letting the MPAA win.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know why the heroes files are so big? is it a double episode or just a high quality release?

that sucks about the disabled access on isohunt for US users. can understand why they'd do this but it feels like they're just letting the MPAA win.
Nope its 40 odd minutes like they usually are. The bigger files are HD ones.

Heroes S02E01 HDTV XviD-XOR. 699mb. Nuked as it has 12 secs of adverts.
Heroes S02E01 720p HDTV x264-CTU. 1.09 GB
Heroes S02E01 Four Months Later PROPER HDTV XviD-FQM. 354mb, Not HD, I grabbed this one very good quality.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Demonoid was up last night. It seemed to go down early this morning. The trackers seems to be working for me, but the website is down. I had no problems getting prison break and heroes from usenet
tongue.gif

cbccwats

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Demonoid Shut Down by the CRIA
Written by Ernesto on September 25, 2007

Demonoid.com, one of the most popular BitTorrent trackers has allegedly been taken offline by the Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA). Both the tracker and the website have been unresponsive for nearly 24 hours now."

http://torrentfreak.com/demonoid-shut-down-by-cria-070925/

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, well this sucks monkey cock. Luckily I already nabbed all the files I need. R.I.P Demonoid-Sometime long ago in a galaxy far far away - September 25, 2007...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol