OP
Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
hollandyw5.jpg

I hate this new kind of view on topic. I want to read all the comments and I don't want to click every comment
frown.gif
. I looked into my Controls but I couldn't find a way to shut this down. So Please build / enable this feature in this otherso GREAT forum!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
There used to be buttons at the top of each thread to change the display view between outline, standard, etc. I must admit I can't find them on v3 either.

THell: For a quick fix, swap back to the GBATempLite skin, open a thread, change from outline to standard, then swap back to the V3 skin and it should (in theory) remember the post view setting
smile.gif

THeLL

OP
Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
There used to be buttons at the top of each thread to change the display view between outline, standard, etc. I must admit I can't find them on v3 either.

THell: For a quick fix, swap back to the GBATempLite skin, open a thread, change from outline to standard, then swap back to the V3 skin and it should (in theory) remember the post view setting
smile.gif

Thanks, but I just noticed that that isn't needed. It's also here at the V3 skin at the right top
smile.gif
Thanks for helping!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk