Hacking Def Jam Rapstar?

bralph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Configurable USB for all my games, but I'm having trouble getting Def Jam Rapstar to load correctly. I've tried IOS222, 223, and 249, but none of them work. They all load the game, but the microphone is never detected. The mic works fine on my other games stored on the drive (various RB and GH titles) using IOS222, but not Rapstar.

I own the game, and if I load it from disc of course it detects the mic just fine, but I would prefer to get it going in CFG if possible.

Has anyone else gotten this game to work in CFG? If so, please let me know the settings you used. I updated to v60-222, but it didn't help. My system is on 4.2U.

Thanks!

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bralph said:
I use Configurable USB for all my games, but I'm having trouble getting Def Jam Rapstar to load correctly. I've tried IOS222, 223, and 249, but none of them work. They all load the game, but the microphone is never detected. The mic works fine on my other games stored on the drive (various RB and GH titles) using IOS222, but not Rapstar.

I own the game, and if I load it from disc of course it detects the mic just fine, but I would prefer to get it going in CFG if possible.

Has anyone else gotten this game to work in CFG? If so, please let me know the settings you used. I updated to v60-222, but it didn't help. My system is on 4.2U.

Thanks!
Hmm... never heard of that game. It sounds like an IOS problem. Have you tried re-installing IOS37( I think it's this one, the one that has to do with music games). If you do have the IOS installed, try inserting the microphone in the Wii while it's off or inserting it during the game.

I doubt it's an IOS issue though since you said it works with RB/HG.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30