Death Stranding is the next free Epic giveaway game

death-stranding-banner.jpg

After giving away a week full of games, what has Epic saved for Christmas Day itself? Starting later today, you'll be able to claim a free copy of Death Stranding on the Epic Games Store. The reveal was found in Epic's database, and was then teased by Epic's Chinese region website with, "tomorrow is in your hands" which is a specific phrase from the game. Various sources are claiming this as official, though no confirmation has been made yet. Either way, it seems incredibly likely that starting at 8AM PST, Death Stranding, specifically the original edition and not the Director's Cut, will be the next free game.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
... This is that game with acid rain, babies in jars and surrealistic stuff like monster power drinks being good for you, right? :P

Almost every post here is dissin' the free AAA game. Why did you even click on the news item if you feel that way about Epic? I mean it is free. How do you criticize free without coming off like an entitled and immature gamer?

Oh wait.
Christmas gbatemp tradition? :unsure:

;)

Reactions: Budsixz

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Almost every post here is dissin' the free AAA game. Why did you even click on the news item if you feel that way about Epic? I mean it is free. How do you criticize free without coming off like an entitled and immature gamer?

Oh wait.
Don't have an opinion, otherwise you're entitled!

....what?

Reactions: SylverReZ

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP

Oh wait.

Where is the fun on dissing a small game? We have to unload our dis batteries on something big like this.

Also, our best efforts to make fun of Death Stranding here in GBATemp have unexpectedly failed (who would tell?). The giveaway is up and is already a success. The traffic on EGS is record breaking today both in data and users.

Socke81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it free for you? So for me it says it's free at the place where the free games are but when I click on it it says on the right I have to pay for it. When I click on it I end up back on the main page. The store is down in the browser version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo