Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are all available for free on the Epic Games Store for 24hrs

Fk8ax1FEmqHhaNi7YhPo1YLThUsRIHsHEDWzSstzT3g.jpg

Want some free games? Epic has been giving them away to celebrate Christmas, with the latest day of the event being a giveaway for the classic RPGs of Fallout, Fallout 2, and the spinoff Fallout Tactics. These three titles can be claimed and added to your Epic Games Store account until tomorrow, in which another free game will be revealed and given away.

We've recommended the retro Fallout games before, describing the classic role-playing series as bleak, well-written post-apocalyptic adventures with an interesting world and great humor. If you haven't gotten around to checking these games out, this might be a great time to finally experience them.

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They could have put Fallout 3 in there aswell. Think it was last year, when they gave us Fallout 3. Not an Fan of Epic but still try to grab all freebies. :rofl2:

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Oh, I hated those games back on the day. Maybe I was too young to enjoy, I don't know.

Anyway, for those unaware, those games have nothing to do with fallout 3 and its sequels.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Oooh, how is fallout 1 modded these days? Playable for someone who never played it before? Will probably play using the GoG giveaway years ago

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They could have put Fallout 3 in there aswell. Think it was last year, when they gave us Fallout 3. Not an Fan of Epic but still try to grab all freebies. :rofl2:
They did Fallout 3 this year actually, I remember grabbing it as a freebie from Epic a few months back.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never spent a dime on EGS, but all these free games is awesome.

Now, on Steam, I don't mind buying as they're cheaper and have user communities which is very helpful and useful.
Post automatically merged:

They did Fallout 3 this year actually, I remember grabbing it as a freebie from Epic a few months back.
Good thing it wasn't a repeat. 😀

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooh, how is fallout 1 modded these days? Playable for someone who never played it before? Will probably play using the GoG giveaway years ago
Play it via Fallout Et Tu, they ported Fallout 1 to the Fallout 2 engine with tons of bugfixes brought over from the old Fallout 1 mods like fixt and tons of QoL features from Fallout 2 to make it easier on new players.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: