'Death Stranding' announced for PC

DS.JPG
Hideo Kojima's first title since he split from Konami, Death Stranding, is coming to PS4 this November 8th. The game features a Hollywood-worthy cast with actors like Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Lindsay Wagner and more having key roles in the title. However, while Sony is publishing the game, it won't remain as a PS4 exclusive for long. Kojima Productions announced via a tweet today that the game will also be released for PCs in early summer of 2020!

Are you looking forward to Death Stranding?

UPDATE: 505 games will be publishing the game for PC and you can already pre-purchase it from Steam or Epic Games Store for $59.99.

:arrow: SOURCE

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Damn, the timing of this announcement is really bad. I would buy this on PS4 but now that I know it's on PC I'm probably going to pirate it and see if I should buy it or not.

Reactions: souhukyafod

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, the timing of this announcement is really bad. I would buy this on PS4 but now that I know it's on PC I'm probably going to pirate it and see if I should buy it or not.

I agree, they will lose PS4 sales with this news. They should have waited until a week or 2 after release to announce it for PC, or maybe even after Christmas.

At least I know I'll be able to play it, I don't have a PS4 :)

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please 505 Games (or whoever has to make that decision): Bring this game to Google Stadia (in addition to Steam / EGS)
The game looks visually stunning, and I can not imagine that the game runs with (true) 4k at a stable 60fps on the PS4 Pro.

With the slow paced gameplay (at least from what I saw in previews) that would not suffer to much from a bit of input delay this could be THE game to showcase the potential of Google Stadia.
Imagine the game at 4k, ultra graphic settings and a stable, locked 60fps...without spending a fortune on a new PC (I think my 770GTX won't run the game smoothly).

Reactions: kekoroto

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just hope that the main selling point aren't the cast, constant cut scenes, point and clicking, held by my hand and walked through a scripted movie with few "critical" decisions for different movie endings etc. If it's like heavy Rain I'll pass thanks. Want a real game, not a babysitter.

Last edited by drazenm,
Reactions: souhukyafod

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just hope that the main selling point aren't the cast, constant cut scenes, point and clicking, held by my hand and walked through a movie rtc. If it's like heavy Rain I'll pass thanks. Want a real game, not a babysitter.
Probably Kojima would have perfected the balance, giving us ludicrous amounts of cutscenes while giving us enough gameplay.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a kojima game you don't need to work for nasa to kno this is a must buy game

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great! I was going to hold off for the possible/probable PS5 version, but this is all I need to know. I don't care if it's on Steam or Epic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end