'Death Stranding' announced for PC
Are you looking forward to Death Stranding?
UPDATE: 505 games will be publishing the game for PC and you can already pre-purchase it from Steam or Epic Games Store for $59.99.
Damn, the timing of this announcement is really bad. I would buy this on PS4 but now that I know it's on PC I'm probably going to pirate it and see if I should buy it or not.



Probably Kojima would have perfected the balance, giving us ludicrous amounts of cutscenes while giving us enough gameplay.Just hope that the main selling point aren't the cast, constant cut scenes, point and clicking, held by my hand and walked through a movie rtc. If it's like heavy Rain I'll pass thanks. Want a real game, not a babysitter.

Kojima's got a good relationship with Valve. Hopefully he wouldn't sully it and make the experience worse for his audience all in one fell swoop.Watch it land on the Epic Games Store.![]()
It's a kojima game you don't need to work for nasa to kno this is a must buy gameDamn, the timing of this announcement is really bad. I would buy this on PS4 but now that I know it's on PC I'm probably going to pirate it and see if I should buy it or not.
There's hope it won't. The Panzer Dragoon Remake isn't coming to EGS.Watch it land on the Epic Games Store.![]()
DUDE, this is a way too stupid to announce pc port, he should at least wait to announce better improved pc mustard race after ps4 release. now many people is just going to play it for free lulPraise to our Kojima overlord
I mean denuvo exists and the game will likely use it.DUDE, this is a way too stupid to announce pc port, he should at least wait to announce better improved pc mustard race after ps4 release. now many people is just going to play it for free lul
It's not even worth a pirateIt's a kojima game you don't need to work for nasa to kno this is a must buy game