Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
Swip said:
They should have A LOT of stock seeing the price that their selling them at.
but they will be sold out
since some retard online seller will buy a bajillion of these
and sell them on his own site for more
If someone wanted to buy bajillions for their own site they might aswell buy straight from the Cyclo team, but then again there are people who do that.

Torrunt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
torrunt.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Sticks said:
At that price you can afford the wait. Seriously for AUS buyers it's ~$75. Now there's no reason NOT to get one, too expensive my butt

$75 For Australia? More like only $36 AUS. The transfer rate for America and Australia is getting so close recently. So I don't know where you got $75 from.

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, hem. I'm talking about Australian Retailers. Ozmodchips, Modariffic, etc.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
JoHnOfDaDeAd said:
How fast does DX ship?

So slow that time stands still!

Seriously, it's free shipping so does it really matter that it takes about 2 weeks or more? At least, that's my experience.

And yay for Cyclos. Time for some Pokemon link up lawls.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Abraxas said:
Curses i wish i didnt buy a R4 ill save up for one of these!
Sell it. I've been whoring it out on flashcarts like a retard. Bought an R4 originally, switched to an AK2 til it broke, bought a SCDS-1 and before it's even here ordered the Cyclo. You can sell them locally for 3x the price you bought them to n00bs who've never seen flashcarts before or can't do online shopping. You'll earn more than you lose.

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... I'd be all over this, except that I have no assurances it will be: A) Black and B) Legit.

Seriously, it's suspicious! It's super cheap -- way cheaper than ANY other supplier...and it has a "made in china" sticker on it, which admittedly could be a new addition...

But the most suspicious thing is that no one at Team Cyclops OR Dealextreme will respond to any questions about the item's legitimacy!

I think I'll wait a few weeks, until some other folks get them and can say authoritatively one way or the other if it's a real product or a knockoff...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I ordered one, but I'm not in a hurry to get it since I already have 3 perfectly working flashcarts.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the cyclops team just replied they are looking into it and said the price is below normal

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
We can all see it's below normal. This is by far the cheapest store. The question is what does that exactly mean? Below the price they want their carts to be sold at? Below the price they sell them to suppliers? Below the manufacturign costs? If it's below any of that I too would seriously worry since there'd be no profit in it for anyone.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oooh. scandal!
i would think the price is too low because like dealwoot and RHS were both selling @ about 50 some dollars. and plus shipping which is almost 60 dollars
and then DX comes out and suddenly announces that theirs are 35$. no shipping fee. its price was almost cut in half. for the AUS and Europe sellers such as OzModchips and stuff. they were selling @ 75. the price of DS is most than cut in half.
and DX doesnt even require shipping. which does cost some amount money if your shipping from Asia to like America. so how does DX even make a profit?

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SCAM ALERT-SCAM ALERT. This thing stinks big time. Buyer beware.

I will continue to get my Cyclos from Realhotstuff, thank you very much. They always have the best price, they ship crazy-fast, their customer service is the #1, and you never get any fake shit.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
matriculated said:
Why doesn't the Cyclos team not even know how DX arrived at these prices?
Because these cards weren't directly sold from the CycloDS Team to DX
But DX bought them from a supplier that bought them from CycloDS
And Cyclo Team probably has a Minimum RRP and DX's price is below that because they do not want to make much profit
And therefor don't understand why they sell at these prices

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
I imagine DX buys huge quantities of everything they sell or work out a deal with the manufacturer. Because this price is above Team Cyclop's wholesale price. So if 2 companies want to make $1000, something smaller scale like dealwoot would have to price their stuff higher, but in China, shipping costs are lower, shipping from the manufacturer to their storage is cheaper as they are both in China, shipping to us is lower because DX ships so many things they must have some sort of deal with the postal companies, and because they buy at huge masses they can price them cheaper. Not to mention that DX's policy is to price things as low as they can, making only a dollar or two on each item max.
I guess thats a good way of proffiting...Even though they profit only a1-2$ per product...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?