Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mastervoid18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I need help to chose if im gona ship my N3dsXL(7 day old) for a repair, the problem is that i dont know what is this.

1-The seller told me that nintendo will repair the dead/stuck pixel and he will pay the shipment (110$ us dollar).(30-40 day)
2-but if isnt a dead/stuck pixel, nintendo wont repair the screen and im the one to pay the delibery (not covered by the warranty)
3-Im on Arm9/luma3ds 11v, so i need to use my nand backup to get the original fw, any chance to nintendo know if my 3ds was hacked?
4-if nintendo repair the screen they will update my n3dsxl to the lastest version?.
5-the dead/stuck/debris pixel can only be see at certain angle.

The video
http://pastebin.com/GucnhDEn

Im sry for my poor english. Thanks

Last edited by mastervoid18,

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a 3DS XL that was sent to Nintendo for a piece of dirt between the plastic and the screen...

They either cleaned it or replaced it... (I'm not sure since this was before any homebrew for me...)

To be the safest I would purchase Field Runners, install the hacked save, copy the game to the SD card (and delete from the system memory), remove ANY and all traces of homebrew (but don't restore an old backup since that would break field runner), remove A9LH, and send it in...

They would transfer the decryption for the DSIWare if they replaced the 3DS so you'd still be able to downgrade and install A9LH again...

Most likely they would in fact update to the newest version as well

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

mastervoid18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I need help to chose if im gona ship my N3dsXL(7 day old) for a repair, the problem is that i dont know what is this.

1-The seller told me that nintendo will repair the dead/stuck pixel and he will pay the shipment (110$ us dollar).(30-40 day)
2-but if isnt a dead/stuck pixel, nintendo wont repair the screen and im the one to pay the delibery (not covered by the warranty)
3-Im on Arm9/luma3ds 11v, so i need to use my nand backup to get the original fw, any chance to nintendo know if my 3ds was hacked?
4-if nintendo repair the screen they will update my n3dsxl to the lastest version?.
5-the dead/stuck/debris pixel can only be see at certain angle.

The video
http://pastebin.com/GucnhDEn

Im sry for my poor english. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-