Hacking Dead or alive Extreme 3 - Rincheat - Moneycheat

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rin said this:

On gbatemp users are just confusing savedata hexedit with realtime cheats. They think they're the same and they operate on the same part of the game. That's wrong and they're just confusing people trying to use rinCheat.
Savedata editing = Operations are on savedata files
Realtime cheats = Operations are on RAM (Stack + Heap)

Oh, I had no idea how Rincheats works, my bad. Well, if you want to get enough money to buy all costumes in one go, you can edit the money in hex, get the eboot file from that Chinese website and replace yours. The eboot file changes the 1.5m "limit" to 99,999,999.
d53d335cc0.jpg

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh, I had no idea how Rincheats works, my bad. Well, if you want to get enough money to buy all costumes in one go, you can edit the money in hex, get the eboot file from that Chinese website and replace yours. The eboot file changes the 1.5m "limit" to 99,999,999.
d53d335cc0.jpg
U tried it? the limit doesnt go away/reset after buy suit? :D :D :D 99 mil means 60-70 times normal money limit so that actually makes the hexedit worth it..

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U tried it? the limit doesnt go away/reset after buy suit? :D :D :D 99 mil means 60-70 times normal money limit so that actually makes the hexedit worth it..

Yeah, I posted 2 screenshots in this thread. First one was with the original eboot, and the second screenshot is with the Chinese eboot and after I bought a $500k swimsuit.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I posted 2 screenshots in this thread. First one was with the original eboot, and the second screenshot is with the Chinese eboot and after I bought a $500k swimsuit.
Wow really that would help!! i tried finding the girl money code
GIRL
1090000 MONEY

10A1D0
D0A110

Changed to:
5F 5E 0F F0
05 F5 E0 FF

Turned out into:
4292932869 MONEY
And after buying suit money goes to 0

Also when searching:

OWNER 34000
84D0
08 4D 00
00 4D 08

it says no results...

Can you please help me?

Attachments

• SAVEGAME.rar
    6 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by Chrisssj2,

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ill check it out when I get home from school. The 4.2b might be too much, try 99,999,999 for now. Also, do you have the PCSH00250 version of DoA?
Sure thats cool m8. I am excited for this change. yes obviously that is too much. it wasnt intended the value i put in was for 99 mil. But perhaps i input in the incorrect place since if I remember correctly the new 99 mil value is a byte longer then the "real money value"

EDIT:
And yes I have the same PCSH00250

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Can you tell me which site it is or is that against the rules?

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure thats cool m8. I am excited for this change. yes obviously that is too much. it wasnt intended the value i put in was for 99 mil. But perhaps i input in the incorrect place since if I remember correctly the new 99 mil value is a byte longer then the "real money value"

EDIT:
And yes I have the same PCSH00250

Okay, think I got the girl's money and owner's money working. BTW, the owner has 340,000, not 34,000. Probably why you didn't find the value. Download THIS and see if it works.

randomxiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, think I got the girl's money and owner's money working. BTW, the owner has 340,000, not 34,000. Probably why you didn't find the value. Download THIS and see if it works.
Hey could you help edit my save file with 99,999,999 money also? I tried looking at hex editing my save file but got really confused. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• SAVEGAME.zip
    288.2 KB · Views: 168

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey could you help edit my save file with 99,999,999 money also? I tried looking at hex editing my save file but got really confused. Thanks in advance.

Kinda hard to search for the money value if I don't know the money values. How much money does the owner and girls have?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love you Omg i feel so silly!!! It works! this will last me for a bit :P
When i buy a new suit from the special page it says i need to download swimsuit catalogue.. and it gives me not yet for sale or it is not no longer for sale...?? NP-2247-5
Do you have this aswell? or does it work for you? and are you on EU or asia psn?

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops sorry, girl have 3420 and owner have 4937. Thank you.

I'll check it out when I have time.

I love you Omg i feel so silly!!! It works! this will last me for a bit :P
When i buy a new suit from the special page it says i need to download swimsuit catalogue.. and it gives me not yet for sale or it is not no longer for sale...?? NP-2247-5
Do you have this aswell? or does it work for you? and are you on EU or asia psn?

I haven't connected to PSN while playing the game, so I can't access the special page regardless. Probably can't access the page because it's a dumped game maybe?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll check it out when I have time.

I haven't connected to PSN while playing the game, so I can't access the special page regardless. Probably can't access the page because it's a dumped game maybe?

I think it was because i was on my EU account. Now i downloaded set 7-11 As DLC.
But i bought Innocence and i am wearing it. but a "basic" bikini is being displayed 0__0.
I guess the "free" DLC doesn't work with the dumped version of the game..
I hope there is someone awesome enough to dump the free dlc.. :)

nejitaihei

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
How could I hexedit my save? Already got winhex installed and my save decrypted, but I'm quite dumb when it comes to these things. Please help!

dbzkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
d53d335cc0.jpg
Could you explain how you edited the money (not the eboot limit breaker)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo