Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Dead or Alive: Dimensions, which was pulled from sale in Australia just over a week ago, has now been reclassified.

The game has now been classified with an M rating.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions was initially sent in for classification by THQ, before distribution duties were taken over by Nintendo themselves. After the media uproar concerning the game’s initial classification, the game was pulled from sale and sent back in for reclassification.

Initial reports from vendors stated that Nintendo was seeking an MA15+ rating, a claim which Nintendo later denied, but representatives from Nintendo were apparently happy to send the game back in for reclassification, and quick to distance themselves from the mistakes made by the initial distributor THQ.

The new classification is M, with added consumer advice stating that the game features “violence and sexualised gameplay”.

As of now, retailers are yet to have been notified, with EB still under strict orders not to sell the game. Hopefully that situation will change over the coming days.
Source

D

Deleted User

This is just ridiculous. We have some pretty strict laws when it comes to classifying anything (like movies or games) in Germany, but this game got a USK 12 rating, which is perfectly acceptable if you ask me. In addition to that, the age of the (let's call them) 'controversial' characters is not even in the game.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matter well have them fight naked to fit the rating and "sexualised" gameplay.
rolleyes.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Takeshi said:
This is just ridiculous. We have some pretty strict laws when it comes to classifying anything (like movies or games) in Germany, but this game got a USK 12 rating, which is perfectly acceptable if you ask me. In addition to that, the age of the (let's call them) 'controversial' characters is not even in the game.
Yeah, pretty weird if you ask me.
But the character designs.. its pretty weird too
tongue.gif
. The girls do look underage with huge boobs size
tongue.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
Takeshi said:
Yeah, pretty weird if you ask me.
But the character designs.. its pretty weird too
tongue.gif
. The girls do look underage with huge boobs size
tongue.gif

Bro... in the London event before the 3DS was released, DOA D was in the over 18's section lol

D

Deleted User

What? What?! What! If USK call it a 12, then it is definitely a 12. I need to get a copy before it goes up to M.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
machomuu said:
Should have been rated M in the first place. DOA 4 was, I don't really see why this wasn't.
Have not play DOA 4,but if it like DOAD then DOA 4 shouldn't have either.
Actually 4 had groping in Lei Fang's ending. I don't think that's very T rated. I don't really care though, it's just a rating, it doesn't affect the gameplay.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Society has become far too anal over such menial things. Honestly, some boob juggling and girls who some asshats think are under 18 must make this game an M rated title
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up