• Views 423,771
  • Replies 768
  • Likes 53

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow how big is XenoBlade Chronicles X total in size? I have the disc based version, downloaded the data packs, and the dump of this is at 23.5 GB and the downloadable version is supposed to be 22.7 GB in size.
The data packs are the same game data, designed to speed up disc-based transfer speeds because it's faster on NAND/USB drive.

If you're dumping the entirety of /vol you are also dumping your /vol/aoc which will include your data packs (since they are technically DLC). In other words you are dumping the game twice

inopedes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I've dumped my Zelda TPHD and get everything /code /content /meta /save but i can't see my saves when i launch the game in loadiine !!!
Yet i have my saves in /save/80000001 : ZTP00.dat, ZTP01.dat, STP03.dat (plus a COMMON.dat for prefs ?)
any hints ? thx

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I've dumped my Zelda TPHD and get everything /code /content /meta /save but i can't see my saves when i launch the game in loadiine !!!
Yet i have my saves in /save/80000001 : ZTP00.dat, ZTP01.dat, STP03.dat (plus a COMMON.dat for prefs ?)
any hints ? thx
Maybe you have "shared" save mode enabled in loadiine? To use the paths as ddd is dumping them you have to enable "unique" save game mode.

hlhbk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am a bit confused. I have spent the last 10 hours dumping Xenoblade Chronicles X and I think it's done. It stopped transferring files and I am at 29.2 GB transferred. That being said the Wii U never continues to load the game, and never closes the connection to the PC like it did when I was dumping a DS game. Has anyone ran into this? What can I do?

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe you have "shared" save mode enabled in loadiine? To use the paths as ddd is dumping them you have to enable "unique" save game mode.
i did it --> same result.
I'm wandering in loadliine folders is it "saves" instead of original "save" 'testing'

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just dumped two games: Super Mario 3D World works fine. Then I dumped Mario Kart 8 including its meta folder, but MK8 doesn't work (black screen). MK8 has two more folders besides code, content and meta: a folder called aoc0005000c1010ed00 and save.

Am I missing something I have to do with the dump?

Allig8or

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The same thing keeps happening to me as well, I'm on US version instead though.

It's weird, because everything else does extract. Even content/patch works. It just freezes at the dt00 file. I wonder if it's got something to do with my console, as I've heard no one else expect you complain about it. If only ddd would extract individual files instead of only folders, too.

justinjustin7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of an issue with dumping my copy of smash. When I start the game after setting ddd and titledumper up I'll hang on the splashscreen as intended, and titledumper will start working. However, title dumper quickly stops (the "Read file" line stops updating). The game still hangs on the splash screen for a while, but eventually starts the game. the first loading screen loads slowly, but everything seems to be normal after that. If I press the home button while in-game, title dumper shows an error and if I exit the menu back to game everything freezes. I have attempted multiple times, running cmd as administrator, and dumping to multiple directories with the same results. I'm on 5.5.1, using http://loadiine.ovh to launch the homebrew channel for ddd. Both ddd and titledumper are from the latest release (v0.3). Any help is much appreciated.
C:\WIIU>titledumper.exe /vol "./Smash"
Title Dumper by Dimok
Waiting for WiiU connection... (press Ctrl+C to stop)
Client 0 connected
Create path: ./Smash/vol/code
File with same size exists, skipping: ./Smash/vol/code/cos.xml (1 kb)
File with same size exists, skipping: ./Smash/vol/code/app.xml (0 kb)
Create path: ./Smash/vol/code
Open file: ./Smash/vol/code/cross_f.rpx
Read file 9072 kb loaded with 114.273 kb/s
Unknown TAG 00000000
Turns out that even after manually allowing it through my firewall another setting was automatically made that blocked it. Seems to be working fine now after editing the new firewall setting to allow the connection.

JStrIkeR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,
so i'm new to modding and such and i ran into a problem while dumping Super Smash Bros. Wii U.
it was going good and nothing weird happened so i goed away for a moment to do some stuff while the game was getting dumped.
when i came back tough the dumping had stopped around the 885000 kb with around 450.000 kb/s.
i tought it was some little thing that went wrong so i tried again but it kept doing the same.
there wasnt any information given on what happened or if it succeeded with dumping but when i checked the files it wasnt done at all.
here is what happened:

C:\Users\Jordan\Desktop\SSB Mods & Hacks\SSB4 Wii U\files\updates\1.1.5\dump>titledumper /vol "C:\Users\Jordan\Desktop\SSB Mods & Hacks\SSB4 Wii U\files\updates\1.1.5\1.1.5"
Title Dumper by Dimok
Client 0 connected
Create path: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code/cos.xml
Read file 0 kb loaded with 0.000 kb/s
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code/app.xml
Create path: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code/cross_f.rpx
Read file 21612 kb loaded with 580.921 kb/s
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code/nn_olv2.rpl
Read file 100 kb loaded with 456.621 kb/s
Create path: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/content
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/content/dt00
Read file 881048 kb loaded with 434.375 kb/s

thats all

Reactions: XII_SSB

Allig8or

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,
so i'm new to modding and such and i ran into a problem while dumping Super Smash Bros. Wii U.
it was going good and nothing weird happened so i goed away for a moment to do some stuff while the game was getting dumped.
when i came back tough the dumping had stopped around the 885000 kb with around 450.000 kb/s.
i tought it was some little thing that went wrong so i tried again but it kept doing the same.
there wasnt any information given on what happened or if it succeeded with dumping but when i checked the files it wasnt done at all.
here is what happened:

C:\Users\Jordan\Desktop\SSB Mods & Hacks\SSB4 Wii U\files\updates\1.1.5\dump>titledumper /vol "C:\Users\Jordan\Desktop\SSB Mods & Hacks\SSB4 Wii U\files\updates\1.1.5\1.1.5"
Title Dumper by Dimok
Client 0 connected
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code/cos.xml
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code/app.xml
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code/cross_f.rpx
Read file 21612 kb loaded with 580.921 kb/s
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/code/nn_olv2.rpl
Read file 100 kb loaded with 456.621 kb/s
Create path: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/content
Open file: C:/Users/Jordan/Desktop/SSB Mods & Hacks/SSB4 Wii U/files/updates/1.1.5/1.1.5/vol/content/dt00
Read file 881048 kb loaded with 434.375 kb/s

thats all

I'm having the exact same issue right now. Keeps getting stuck at dt00. If I'm correct, whenever your ddd freezes, your disc stops running. I'm also waiting for an answer.

Reactions: XII_SSB

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm having the exact same issue right now. Keeps getting stuck at dt00. If I'm correct, whenever your ddd freezes, your disc stops running. I'm also waiting for an answer.

was your wiiu still turned on when you came back ? or did the power management turn your wiiu off ?

normally when you start the dumping process a second time i thought it will resume and go on

and another hint -> you can speedup the transfer up to 1MB/s if your moving your wiiu nearer to your router or AP or use cable connection :)

Last edited by FunThomas,

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
It doesn't really answer, but you could dump just the content/patch and try if that one works, it's just too much work:wtf:

Allig8or

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
was your wiiu still turned on when you came back ? or did the power management turn your wiiu off ?

normally when you start the dumping process a second time i thought it will resume and go on

and another hint -> you can speedup the transfer up to 1MB/s if your moving your wiiu nearer to your router or AP or use cable connection :)

I turned auto-shutdown off just in case before dumping my copy. My disc simply stops running and my Wii U freezes, which results into me forcing the console to shut down. Thanks for the tip!

It doesn't really answer, but you could dump just the content/patch and try if that one works, it's just too much work:wtf:

I've tried that before, which did work. Extracting everything else off the disc works (including the patch folder), expect for the loose files in /content (dt00, 01 and ls). I need those three files to use Sm4shExplorer, unfortunately.

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I turned auto-shutdown off just in case before dumping my copy. My disc simply stops running and my Wii U freezes, which results into me forcing the console to shut down. Thanks for the tip!

I've tried that before, which did work. Extracting everything else off the disc works (including the patch folder), expect for the loose files in /content (dt00, 01 and ls). I need those three files to use Sm4shExplorer, unfortunately.
Don't scare me, I'm dumping the patch folder now!:cry: Hope it works...

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
trying to dump the EU ssbu with latest ddd release and it doesnt stops on file
/vol/content/dt00 at filesize 881048 kb

i'm at 1,7 GB fileszize now and the file is not completed yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users