• Replies 768
  • Likes 53

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok789

Does anyone have the latest compiled titledumper with mikahjc & dkosmari's fixes?
How do you compile it. Could not get mingw64 to do it.

There is definitely a problem with the latest titledumper 4.
If you do not use a full path for the game folder, it corrupts the \code folder and you get the dreaded 160-2203 error when running in loadiine.

eg. "./gameName" works, but "gameName" corrupts.

meta, save, content and the fake .xmls are all generated correctly with either format.
All other files in \code are corrupt when you do not use "./"
The corruption follows a pattern. The 8 bytes at xxxFF0:07 - 0F are all bad.
eg 0FF0:07-0F; 1FF0:07-0F; 2FF0:07-0F etc

Sometimes a few extra bytes may be correct. eg 0FF0:0B-0F; 1FF0:0B-0F; 2FF0:0B-0F

Allig8or

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My DDD freezes, and my wii u stops spinning the disc

You're not the only one! All I can think of is a possible firewall issue. Which wouldn't make sense, anyway, as it succesfully dumps everything else. Otherwise, it's an issue that Dimok might know anything about.

Downside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, what do I do when there's no Clinet connected.
I have the directory set and everything, everytime when I got to ddd and select smash bros. after, the game runs normally and there's no clinet connected.
It doesn't say Client 0 or Client 1, it just says waiting for Wii U connection.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've been using the US disc and it's been freezing
what happens that you know its freezing ?

normally the game freezes the screen and only sound is playing -> does it also stop the sound ?

it seems in your video there is a waiting time for the game to connect to titledumper on pc but there is a timeout and it starts the game normal

Last edited by FunThomas,

Allig8or

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wait, what do I do when there's no Clinet connected.
I have the directory set and everything, everytime when I got to ddd and select smash bros. after, the game runs normally and there's no clinet connected.

Most likely an incorrect IP configuration in ddd. Every time you start up ddd, an IP has already been set up for you (Which isn't the correct one). Make sure to set it up with your IPv4 address.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Most likely an incorrect IP configuration in ddd. Every time you start up ddd, an IP has already been set up for you (Which isn't the correct one). Make sure to set it up with your IPv4 address.

the ip has to be the ip of the PC running titledumper in commandline and not the WiiU-IP

XII_SSB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what happens that you know its freezing ?

normally the game freezes the screen and only sound is playing -> does it also stop the sound ?

it seems in your video there is a waiting time for the game to connect to titledumper on pc but there is a timeout and it starts the game normal
There was no sound playing in the first place so I don't know if it stops the sound, but I can hear that the disc isn't spinning inside of the Wii U, it just stops completely

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There was no sound playing in the first place so I don't know if it stops the sound, but I can hear that the disc isn't spinning inside of the Wii U, it just stops completely
Also, it stops writing things in the command prompt for the dumper

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but the disc is ok without scratches and works normally when running the disc version, you have enough space left on the harddisk and the harddisk isnt formatted with fat32 (big files with limitation of 4GB)?

XII_SSB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but the disc is ok without scratches and works normally when running the disc version, you have enough space left on the harddisk and the harddisk isnt formatted with fat32 (big files with limitation of 4GB)?
It is a perfectly fine disc, but idk what that fat32 thing means

Last edited by XII_SSB,

Allig8or

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do I set it up then?

Open up cmd (Command Prompt) on your PC, and enter 'ipconfig' in it. A list of IP addresses should pop up. One of those lines is your IPv4 address. Make sure to keep that window open, or write it down somewhere else. Afterwards, open up ddd, and set up it's IP with the use of your gamepad's "D-Pad". When you're done setting up your IP identical to your IPv4, run TitleManager, and boot up Smash afterwards.

JStrIkeR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maybe you could try to exchange the \ in the path with /
and use a shorter path without spaces
i did this but it still freezes when doing the dt00

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i did this but it still freezes when doing the dt00
i also heard that the wii u stopped spinning the disc and might have froze because i couldnt do anything else and had to force shut it down.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It is a perfectly fine disc, but idk what that fat32 thing means
if your drive partition on the pc is formatted fat32 you cant have files bigger than 4GB -> the dumping file is in the EU version near to the 4GB -> maybe thats the fault

try to use a drive partition which is ntfs formatted

Downside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the heck is this though?

"
Client 0 connected
Create path: C:/Users/Johnivan/Downloads/WiiU/Smash Bros. 4/dump"/vol/code
Open file: C:/Users/Johnivan/Downloads/WiiU/Smash Bros. 4/dump"/vol/code/cos.xml
Failed to open: C:/Users/Johnivan/Downloads/WiiU/Smash Bros. 4/dump"/vol/code/cos.xml
Assertion failed: pFile && "Trying to write to a file that was not opened; this dump is broken or corrupt.", file D:\loadiine_code\ddd\titledumper\source\main.c, line 210

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway