• Likes 53

gintonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi,

I'm trying to dump my copy of Wii Party U EUR.
I tried different command options but the dump process breaks always at around 10% of the game data.
What could be the problem?

I start titledumper with the command "titledumper.exe /vol "E:/Wii party U/"" but tried with /vol/content etc... only too and then start ddd via HBL and launch the dumping process.
The Wii U stays on a white screen while the dumping runs but at around 10% the Game boots normally and titledumper does nothing anymore.
If I try to exit the game via Home Button it will freeze the console and titledumper will show "Unknown TAG 00000000" error.

Thx

jon2491

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I tried different command options but the dump process breaks always at around 10% of the game data.

I start titledumper with the command "titledumper.exe /vol "E:/Wii party U/"" but tried with /vol/content etc... only too and then start ddd via HBL and launch the dumping process.
The Wii U stays on a white screen while the dumping runs but at around 10% the Game boots normally and titledumper does nothing anymore.
If I try to exit the game via Home Button it will freeze the console and titledumper will show "Unknown TAG 00000000" error.

Thx
That's weird, I dumped my Wii Party U EUR (/vol) a week ago with no problems.

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Thx

1. [PC] titledumper.exe /vol "E:/WiiU/"
2. [Wii U] kernel exploit + Homebrew Launcher
ddd / load
enter PC IP adress
X
3. [Wii U] Enter a game disc and launch it
4. [Wii U] Press home at the end to get /meta

gintonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
That's weird, I dumped my Wii Party U EUR (/vol) a week ago with no problems.

What size is your final dump? and what command and version of titledumper did you use?
I used titledumper version 0.4 and ddd 0.3

I suspect it is something with the disc as I dumped other games I own but I can play without problems so not sure.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1. [PC] titledumper.exe /vol "E:/WiiU/"

Yes, these are exactly the steps I'm using. I dumped other games already. I wasn't sure if the problem is only with this game but as jon2491 confirmed it, it is not.

jon2491

Trophies
XP
Country
What size is your final dump? and what command and version of titledumper did you use?
I used titledumper version 0.4 and ddd 0.3

I suspect it is something with the disc as I dumped other games I own but I can play without problems so not sure.

Yes, these are exactly the steps I'm using. I dumped other games already. I wasn't sure if the problem is only with this game but as jon2491 confirmed it, it is not.
I don't remember exactly but around 5GB maybe and it took more than an hour to dump it using the /vol path. Latest version available.

Psytrin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there, I accidentally deleted some of my dumped folders and didn't have a backup (smart, I know!), so now I'm re-dumping a game. Though, after 3 attempts to re-dump the game, it goes incredibly slow at some point part-way through. I was getting 700~kb/s, and now it's slowed down to around 10~50kb/s and is chugging along in small bursts. Is there something I can do to fix this?

sporesprout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own Mario cart 8 and bought all DLC. shortly after my wii quit reading my disks. dirty disk or invalid disc is all I get. dirty or broken lens maybe. But can I get my DLC with out being able to read a disk? Disks are old fashion. 10 games that we couldn't play till now.
Ya oh well at least now my kids can enjoy their wii again! It was supper dusty.. Maybe one day we can enjoy all the aoc too.

D

Deleted User

Hey.
So I'm trying to dump SSB4, but DDD doesn't connect to the PC (yes, the IP is correct and I've opened the .exe with the command, etc. :glare:)
Anyone else have this issue?

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.
So I'm trying to dump SSB4, but DDD doesn't connect to the PC (yes, the IP is correct and I've opened the .exe with the command, etc. :glare:)
Anyone else have this issue?
Usually this caused by a firewall blocking the incoming connection. Have you had success with other games? My Mass Effect 3 wont dump for the life of me and my other 15 games did. Starting the game actually seems to remove ddd from the WiiU's memory.

Last edited by TurboTri,
D

Deleted User

I'll see if this works (TCPGecko, Cafiine, etc. work fine, so I don't see why this won't work)

Tikan8r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm dumping ssb4 using TS4M's tutorial. The steps are the same, i just don't understand how to change the ip. I can't do it on the gampad. I've tried everything with it. Someone respond.

Usually this caused by a firewall blocking the incoming connection. Have you had success with other games? My Mass Effect 3 wont dump for the life of me and my other 15 games did. Starting the game actually seems to remove ddd from the WiiU's memory.
how exactly do you change the ip?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo