• Start date
  • Views 3,100
  • Replies 27

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
david cameron is a wanker he is only for helping the rich people he wont do nothing to help the poor people the stuck up smelly imbred cunt
hate2.gif

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
gary2010 said:
david cameron is a wanker he is only for helping the rich people he wont do nothing to help the poor people the stuck up smelly imbred cunt
hate2.gif

It's people like you that are ruining this country, not the polititians, you need to do some actual reading before slagging the guy off. Your post basically reads
cry.gif
David Cameron is posh and richer than me so that must make him a wanker
cry.gif

From the Tory manifesto:

Stopping tax credits to families with incomes over £50,000 -- disadvantages the wealthy
Allowing all state schools to offer high quality international examinations -- helps the state schools
Extra funding for children from disadvantaged backgrounds -- helps the 'poor'
Raising the stamp duty threshold to £250,000 for first-time buyers -- again helps the less fortunate

There are more but need I go on? Get your facts right before posting bull shit in the future.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I have no idea what this means but I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and hate him
mad.gif
Also, I missed Eastenders because of this :moreangry:

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
@Razorwing what you must consider that. Although it's 30 years, it will never go away the wound is too deep.

What Thatcher done was too destroy the biggest union. closed the steel works. closed all the pitts.

What Cameron and Traitor Nick Clegg. They going too make the biggest cuts and raise taxes to date.

Do you think that they going to look smug in a years time. I don't think so.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not too up on politics since to me it's all a load of lies and bollocks anyway. I tried watching the house of commons on the news once and it was nothing more than a slanging match, cheap point scoring and gang mentality where nothing was done to help the people whatsoever, they merely serve their own interests in their struggle for power. I reckon as soon as the cameras were off it degenerated into a 'your momma so fat' contest.

From what I gather of this new setup, it's not good for people like me. IE: poor people. Cuts in benefits, higher taxes, etc. Hopefully something will be done about the dismal job situation in this country though, there's no work anywhere at the moment. If they can sort out the mentality of the country to stop people being afraid of the recession, do something about the pitiful state of today's youth culture (where every 12 year old on the streets has a knife, especially here in Coventry) and at least try not to be America's bitch for five minutes instead of sending our troops in to fight another war based on bullshit where we're in more danger of being shot by our allies than the enemy, then things may improve. But from what I've seen of politics, the first order of business for the new PM is to say to the leader of the opposition, 'your momma so fat, Jabba the Hutt said daaaamn!'

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Blaze163 said:
I'm not too up on politics
QUOTE(Blaze163 @ May 12 2010, 02:39 PM) nothing more than a slanging match, cheap point scoring and gang mentality where nothing was done to help the people whatsoever, they merely serve their own interests in their struggle for power.
That's pretty much it. You have a better understanding of politics than you think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!