Gaming Dat files release from GBATEMP ?

testicule

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Would it be possible to release DAT files in Romcenter format with NDS releases? I've tried some other lists but most are not as accurate as GBATEMP's

For example they include Max media launcher in their numbered list but not ninjapass (imho they should include none of them just like you do), they are very inconsistent.

Thanks

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Max Media Launcher, like the Action Replay DS, is considered to be an official commercial release - making PocketHeaven's list accurate and correct.

GBAtemp does not produce a DAT based on any of our lists.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes, but the Action Replays aren't commercial games, so not meant to be included in the GBAtemp's release list. They only carry the commercial games, not software.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the confusion, I was just drawing a parallel. Anything released by the backup kit folks is not considered commercial, but the Max Media Launcher was (and still is) available in stores across the globe.

testicule

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry for the confusion, I was just drawing a parallel. Anything released by the backup kit folks is not considered commercial, but the Max Media Launcher was (and still is) available in stores across the globe.

In my humble opinion the store availability should be irrelevant. Numbered releases lists should be lists of Nintendo licenced games. This means that Max Media Launcher should not be included and that Game&Watch collection should be. Just my 2c
wink.gif

chazmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys REALLY arguing about this?

Come on. Lets just say that mario is the first and last game cause nintendo is really just a guise for mario.

1. MARIO

THERE. STOP COMPLAINING.

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I want to laugh or turn and scratch my head at that comment....
wacko.gif

oh yeah, and I've never seen a Max Media Launcher anywhere in a store other than online, and the only thing close I can think of is the player that comes with the dock or the drive. Not that I'm saying one side wins either way, just how commercial should something be to be included on any list?

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I lived in California, I had been to Frys Electronics ("big computer store", like Walmart is a "big redneck store") and had seen Max Media Launcher being sold there in the game sections. I picked it up. said, "that's nice". then put it back and went on with my quest for whatever the heck it was that I was looking for.

and for the record, what the guy said about Mario... that is the truth
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: