ROM Hack RELEASE Darksiders II DE - Abyssal Armor from start

toto621

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi folks,

like I did with the first Darksiders, here is a save with Abyssal Armor, I only done few quests to unlock it. It's came from the PC version I own, I just modded it to load on the switch. This is NG+ save so you also have bunch of weapons/armors/money and souls.

I also add sys-clk-0.13.0 with game profile and the UI nro to overclock handled mode to docked one, it work for both Atmosphere and SX OS :grog:

With overclock profile, the game do not blur so much (and hurt you eyes) when you play in handled mode.

WARNING : do not use overclocking without proper heat dissipation, for example i replaced the (poorly made and placed) thermal paste of my switch with Artic MX-4 one and thermal pads. I am not responsible if you damage your switch !!

Handled Vanilla
CtwUBjp.jpg

Handled Overclock
WFtVbr7.jpg

PC Master Race
:P
WBsH2Yj.jpg

Enjoy :switch:

Attachments

• NG+ (Full Abyssal Set).7z
    12.1 KB · Views: 414
  • sys-clk_v0.13.0 (SXOS & Atmosphere).7z
    341.3 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by toto621,
Reactions: MojaveKing3015

MojaveKing3015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long shot on this one...

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to help me. This is EXACTLY what I am looking for but not for the switch, but for PC. Would you be able to post a link with your Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition PC Save with the Abyssal Armor from the start? With your permission I would like to post the file on Nexus Mods for everyone to enjoy because I know lots of people would really enjoy using that save on PC. All credit goes to you and I would make sure to link it to you and full credit, all I will do is put instructions on how to use the save and a download link for it. I would greatly appreciate the help! Its very difficult finding a Deathinitive Edition PC save with the Abyssal armor unlocked on the internet...thanks! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse