1. toto621

OP toto621 GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    Hi folks,

like I did with the first Darksiders, here is a save with Abyssal Armor, I only done few quests to unlock it. It's came from the PC version I own, I just modded it to load on the switch. This is NG+ save so you also have bunch of weapons/armors/money and souls.

I also add sys-clk-0.13.0 with game profile and the UI nro to overclock handled mode to docked one, it work for both Atmosphere and SX OS :grog:

With overclock profile, the game do not blur so much (and hurt you eyes) when you play in handled mode.

WARNING : do not use overclocking without proper heat dissipation, for example i replaced the (poorly made and placed) thermal paste of my switch with Artic MX-4 one and thermal pads. I am not responsible if you damage your switch !!

Handled Vanilla
    [​IMG]

Handled Overclock
    [​IMG]

PC Master Race
    :P
    [​IMG]

Enjoy :switch:

Attached Files:

Last edited by toto621, Sep 29, 2019
    MojaveKing3015 likes this.
  2. MojaveKing3015

Newcomer

United States
    Long shot on this one...

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to help me. This is EXACTLY what I am looking for but not for the switch, but for PC. Would you be able to post a link with your Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition PC Save with the Abyssal Armor from the start? With your permission I would like to post the file on Nexus Mods for everyone to enjoy because I know lots of people would really enjoy using that save on PC. All credit goes to you and I would make sure to link it to you and full credit, all I will do is put instructions on how to use the save and a download link for it. I would greatly appreciate the help! Its very difficult finding a Deathinitive Edition PC save with the Abyssal armor unlocked on the internet...thanks! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Darksiders, Abyssal, Armor