Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Wish For The Bomb

And you thought PewDiePie was bad... I mean, he still is, but this guys is... also bad. They're bad in complementary ways. They are the chocolate and vanilla of bad. And not cool bad like "Bad Dudes" or something. Just bad, like the Irish Potato Famine.

So, GBAtemp, how long can you last?

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn mislead by the title, i thought this was a thread about dr. phils darkside

dr_phil_devil.jpg

Reactions: TheRedfox

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am torn

On the one hand MGS has traditionally been a horribly controlled unintuitive series.

On the other some logic and a fair bit of trial and error would have hammered out a basic concept of how things work. Similarly I would contend it is not possible to blunder through that much of the game to see some of what was show so either it was put on, editing (which was half decent for youtube) was telling me a story or someone got a bunch of save points and let an incompetent go for it.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youtube channelers tend to always be over acted and over uh vocal with cursing, thinking its going to get them more subscribers. That said, i was doing ok till i realized what the song was playing in the first segment.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Youtube channelers tend to always be over acted and over uh vocal with cursing, thinking its going to get them more subscribers. That said, i was doing ok till i realized what the song was playing in the first segment.
I dunno, I usually fuck ass shit damn cunt dick fucker when I play games.

Reactions: BortzANATOR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.