Dark Souls Remastered Network Test Dates Revealed: May 11th-12th

ds1nt.png

Announced back in March, the Dark Souls Remastered Network Test details have finally been revealed for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. Users will have from May 2nd-May 8th to download the client on the Xbox Live and PSN Store, with the network test itself going live on May 11th-May 12th. As previously announced, the Switch network test will be delayed to coincide with the still unannounced release date, and no word has been announced on whether the PC version of the game will receive the same network test.

This network test will allow users to experience the various upgrades introduced with the Remastered version, including new textures and lighting enhancement, QOL updates, password and global matchmaking, and of course the biggest upgrade, the new dedicated servers.

Dark Souls: Remastered will be releasing on May 25th for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.

:arrow: Source

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloadin it now. Never really played Dark Souls so this will be fun. Maybe. Lol

Looking forward to picking up the Switch version.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember when Bethesda gave away the remaster of Skyrim to PC players for free, if they owned the original Skyrim on PC? I do. :(

Bandai pls!

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Downloading it right now, been waiting for this for quite a while.

UPDATE: You need to install the latest PS4 version to finish the download, if you have been procrastinating on the update like I am, its mandatory if you want to run this app.

Last edited by Yepi69,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1