Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (Help)

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
OP
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I recently just purchased DS and I'm stuck at the undead burg. I'm Lv 22, and I have currently have increased my Health, Strength, Endurance, and Resistance. I already defeated the Taurus Demon, and now I'm fighting the Fang Boar, but I can't get a Precise hit on him?

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
Been a while since I played the first Dark Souls, but I believe you can run behind the boar and get a backstab critical hit that way. Go up the stairs to the right, kill all the annoying archers and then focus on getting behind the boar.

Reactions: Social_Outlaw

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You have a couple options. You can backstab him (it's a little fickle on the precise are which you have to stand to do it), you can throw firebombs, or you can lure him into the giant bonfire-like thing while standing on top of the bridge that's there. Alternatively, you could just run past him and go back later if you like.

Also, don't bother leveling resistance, it's the most useless stat in the game. The only stats worth leveling are your weapon stats (dex, strength, faith, or intelligence depending on your build) and vitality and endurance. I prefer leveling weapon stats first, then go for HP and stamina later so you can just hit enemies hard and kill them quickly. But meh, to each his own.

Reactions: Social_Outlaw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw