Dark Alliance release date announced, gameplay trailer released

Fans of the Dungeons & Dragons video games got some exciting new information today regarding the upcoming action role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance. The game received its first gameplay trailer today, showing it off complete with classic Dungeons & Dragons monsters and characters. The trailer ended by giving us an official release date of June 22nd, 2021.

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance will be available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Steam. Pre-orders are available now.

:arrow:Source

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm at full mast after watching that, what of it?

Seriously though, awesome mix of influences at play here. Straight on to the wishlist it goes.
While personally, I've been preferring how Baldur's Gate 3 sticks true to the classic turn based gameplay, I can't deny that I thought this looks like a blast. Anxiously awaiting this one for sure!

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Where is the gameplay in that Official GAMEPLAY Trailer?
Basically any point where the camera is over the shoulder looks like gameplay to me, sans any UI elements that might be included. Though "teaser" might've been a more appropriate title for less than a minute of gameplay.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That title made me think of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

I know the game was kind of jank, but I played it at just the right time in my life for massive nostalgia highs

Anyhow the name of this game mixed with the Beholder flying across the screen has got me interested

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
That title made me think of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

I know the game was kind of jank, but I played it at just the right time in my life for massive nostalgia highs

Anyhow the name of this game mixed with the Beholder flying across the screen has got me interested
As it should, this is the spiritual successor to the Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance games! I’m guessing they opted to just call this Dark Alliance since the classic Baldur’s Gate series was getting its revival/spiritual successor around the same time. Two new games with the Baldur’s Gate moniker could definitely be confusing.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. Love the mythology monsters like God of War. That's why Nintendo Switch sucks. It wont coming to Nintendo Switch which is unfortunately but that's ok.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Something that might be a proper fighting engine co-op and dungeon crawling in a franchise that I otherwise enjoyed back when?

Cautious optimism. I wanted something to replace Lord of the Rings War in the North as well.

Reactions: RyRyIV

Louse

go play rez
Trophies
Website
www.h.com
XP
Country
United States
This looks half-decent, 40 buckos is a fair price. All round epic.

Awesome. Love the mythology monsters like God of War. That's why Nintendo Switch sucks. It wont coming to Nintendo Switch which is unfortunately but that's ok.
NO. It will come to the switch. It's perfect for it. perfect. yes. yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1