Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Coming To Steam

Spike Chunsoft has announced today that the once Playstation Vita exclusive Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc will be releasing on Steam sometime in February. The soundtrack of the game will also be available to buy on Steam once it releases, and it's a free bonus if you pre-purchase the game.

• MINIMUM SPECS:
    • Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
    • Memory: 3 GB RAM
    • Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 9.0c compatible GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 5 GB available space

EDIT: Chunsoft has confirmed Danganronpa 2 and other titles will be coming to steam as well.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm usually always switching dubs to japanese when possible, but for some reason danganronpas dub sounded really good and japanese now sounds just weird.
Did you start with japanese? I played the translation on the PSP first, so I had no choice.

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks buddy, all 3 episodes are on sale on psn but i'm not going to throw 50 bucks now, cauz why would play same games on a small handheld when u can play them on a wider screen, with bigger proper controller and u can also install them on a cheaper HDD?

this is a visual novel my dude, they are ultimately the best on handheld so you can read them like a book in your bed and be comfy. this not look good on the big screen

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
this is a visual novel my dude, they are ultimately the best on handheld so you can read them like a book in your bed and be comfy. this not look good on the big screen

well, buddy, not everyone think exactly the same :) meanwhile my psdead is eating dust somewhere in my house...and i ve big hands...

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well, buddy, not everyone think exactly the same :) meanwhile my psdead is eating dust somewhere in my house...and i ve big hands...
I hear you. All of my body parts are big - can be quite a pain in daily life. And especially when you handhelds for a longer time.

But he is right too. Can't imagine to play Visual Novels on a great screen either. It's a question of habits I guess.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hear you. All of my body parts are big - can be quite a pain in daily life. And especially when you handhelds for a longer time.

But he is right too. Can't imagine to play Visual Novels on a great screen either. It's a question of habits I guess.
man, u are gifted to have all big body XD , u should lift hard at gym :) anyway i use x360's controller for all supported steam games, best pc controller for big handed players IMO LMAO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill