Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc lands on Xbox One, now available on Game Pass

Screenshot_20220118-032419_Outlook.jpg

If you haven't been able to check out the anime murder mystery visual novel Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on Playstation Portable, Vita, PC, PlayStation 4, mobile, or Nintendo Switch, then today might be your lucky day, as the game has quietly launched on Xbox One consoles. Similarly to the recent Nintendo Switch port, this version of the game features all the content from the Anniversary release. As an added bonus, Danganronpa has been added to Xbox Game Pass for both Xbox One and Series consoles as well as Windows PC.

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, i've tried the game on vita, and it feels like it was written by an edgy teenager.
I couldn't get into the characters and dialog at all.
Violence is being glorified, there's no subtlety and idk man.

Zero Escape games are whacky too, but i found them much more engaging so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Cris1997XX

Huneter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The same Xbox One consoles that are no longer being made?
It works on series consoles as well. The series consoles are just faster versions of the Xbox one consoles, all Xbox one games work on series consoles and all new Xbox games still work on Xbox one.

Deleted member 577889

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's such a shame Kodaka left Spike Chunsoft. His projects looked fun at first, but they all failed.

The FMV game was awful, this mobile "totally not Danganronpa" was kind of boring when I tried it. Maybe it gets better. What's worse is that I absolutely don't see what exactly was the reason Kodaka would leave, other than ego-stroking. Nothing he's made so far has anything he couldn't do at Spike. Some negotiation would be necessary, but I'd rather negotiate and make something more impressive than something so cheap-looking..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1