Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Coming To Steam

Spike Chunsoft has announced today that the once Playstation Vita exclusive Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc will be releasing on Steam sometime in February. The soundtrack of the game will also be available to buy on Steam once it releases, and it's a free bonus if you pre-purchase the game.

• MINIMUM SPECS:
    • Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
    • Memory: 3 GB RAM
    • Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 9.0c compatible GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 5 GB available space

EDIT: Chunsoft has confirmed Danganronpa 2 and other titles will be coming to steam as well.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
whenever i looked the psdead version, it costs 40 bucks, now i'm super hyped for this newzzz, cauz steam already got my money :)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You can buy a cheap Vita TV and play it on the big screen. I don't see much interest in a native PC port. But whatever gives this awesome series more exposure.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Because you already have a DS4 and Vita memory card because Vita and PS4 rock. And retail cart > digital download.
Not everyone. not me. I'm glad that its coming to Steam.

Ohh and Spike Chunsoft just confirmed that Danganronpa 2 is coming to Steam too.

Last edited by GamerzHell9137,
Reactions: daxtsu and Kioku

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Danganronpa 1 and 2 are on sale for 30 bucks till tomorrow if you have ps plus
thanks buddy, all 3 episodes are on sale on psn but i'm not going to throw 50 bucks now, cauz why would play same games on a small handheld when u can play them on a wider screen, with bigger proper controller and u can also install them on a cheaper HDD?

Last edited by leon315,

Santaros

Trophies
XP
Country
This is awesome news, it's definitely one of my favourite series in recent years. Anything that can get it a bit more exposure is a fantastic thing. I never used to pay much mind to visual novel games, between this and Virtue's Last Reward I've become turned around on the subject.

The English voices suck. Okay, Monokuma sucks.

I laughed, I had exactly the same reaction when I bought DR2. I decided that I'd give the English voices a shot [I generally prefer sub to dub] as their seems to be more decent attempts around in recent years, listened to Monokuma's voice for 2 seconds, switched it off and went back to Japanese, fuck that ;).

Reactions: Bimmel

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
This better be 1080p
If it isn't, they are doing something horribly wrong releasing PC game at 2016. Of course it will be understandable that not all assets are exactly done for 1080p or higher and will most likely get upscaled, but 3D enviroments should all be sacaleable.
I'm actually more interested that will they keep 30 FPS lock and how will they implement mouse support.

The English voices suck. Okay, Monokuma sucks.
I'm usually always switching dubs to japanese when possible, but for some reason danganronpas dub sounded really good and japanese now sounds just weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good