Damn should i have persued? Adults imput plez

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here in vegas we have a thing called first friday. Its a art festival in th3 downtown art district. So i bring my know-ped and don my real mario costume. (i race micro gokarts called goquads.) i go to a private dab party and afterwards cruze the art display tents. 3 20 something chicks start heckeling me to do tricks ( little do they know i also do freestlye ) so i ask what... One says do a kickflip. I say thats kinda hard on a scooter that would be a barrel roll fox... Ok how about this? I do a 180 tail tap 360 pivot out. They hoot and hollar and then i say did u mean this? Did a flat land tail whip. Chick is like yea thats what i ment. can you do anything else? I do a scooter flip whip. Shes just in aww... She says... Your a wild one huh? I make a noise like taz the Tasmanian devil. She giggles. Then says your in. I wanna screw ya right now. She didnt seem sarcastic but i played it like she was and was like ok but you have to dress up as princess peach. She says baby ill be your princess all night. So then i flip it on her and say well i did a trick to win u can u do a trick to win me? (at this point i feel im throwing in the towel and self sabotaging myself) she gets on my scooter and goes wow this is Awsome so much smoother than a razor. She bunny hops she tries to do a 180 like me she does a x up. .then she gos yea i skateboard and i ask whats your favorite trick u can do? She said nollie kickflip 180.... I go.... Will u marry me? She says weres the ring? Now i feel ive made it sarcastic. I jokingly feel around my pockets and said damn i think i lost it lol sorry well ladies its been a pleasure you all have a good night. The one who said shes dtf looked dissapointed i didnt persue her. So i headded back to my truck and started headding home. I turned around and went back but they were gone. I was gonna call her bluff... The last time i did that i got plane tickets cross country and had a sugar momma dominatrix teaching me how to be a good sub and then a dom. I think the fact i was alone and she was with 2 friends i felt it be Hard to seperate or take on a 4some. Now ill wonder what if.... And i hate that. I always found out after the fact that women want me but i wait for them to persue me at first and then take too long to react

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here in vegas we have a thing called first friday. Its a art festival in th3 downtown art district. So i bring my know-ped and don my real mario costume. (i race micro gokarts called goquads.) i go to a private dab party and afterwards cruze the art display tents. 3 20 something chicks start heckeling me to do tricks ( little do they know i also do freestlye ) so i ask what... One says do a kickflip. I say thats kinda hard on a scooter that would be a barrel roll fox... Ok how about this? I do a 180 tail tap 360 pivot out. They hoot and hollar and then i say did u mean this? Did a flat land tail whip. Chick is like yea thats what i ment. can you do anything else? I do a scooter flip whip. Shes just in aww... She says... Your a wild one huh? I make a noise like taz the Tasmanian devil. She giggles. Then says your in. I wanna screw ya right now. She didnt seem sarcastic but i played it like she was and was like ok but you have to dress up as princess peach. She says baby ill be your princess all night. So then i flip it on her and say well i did a trick to win u can u do a trick to win me? (at this point i feel im throwing in the towel and self sabotaging myself) she gets on my scooter and goes wow this is Awsome so much smoother than a razor. She bunny hops she tries to do a 180 like me she does a x up. .then she gos yea i skateboard and i ask whats your favorite trick u can do? She said nollie kickflip 180.... I go.... Will u marry me? She says weres the ring? Now i feel ive made it sarcastic. I jokingly feel around my pockets and said damn i think i lost it lol sorry well ladies its been a pleasure you all have a good night. The one who said shes dtf looked dissapointed i didnt persue her. So i headded back to my truck and started headding home. I turned around and went back but they were gone. I was gonna call her bluff... The last time i did that i got plane tickets cross country and had a sugar momma dominatrix teaching me how to be a good sub and then a dom. I think the fact i was alone and she was with 2 friends i felt it be Hard to seperate or take on a 4some. Now ill wonder what if.... And i hate that. I always found out after the fact that women want me but i wait for them to persue me at first and then take too long to react
TL;DR

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phone numbers. We live in the age of, 'I call your bluff on 123-555-5555--literally.' Don't know if you cell phone, but maybe you social media? If neither of those apply, maybe she knows of the temp and lurks? Wouldn't have hurt to ask, but don't add to regrets.

On an upside, the world is crazy; you might run into her again sometime and at least you won't be complete strangers. Or, just take this as a lesson to make your move count before you feel like you pressed the wrong button.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry about it. Did you really want to screw someone you just met and only cares about you for sex? You live in Nevada. Just hire a whore for that. If she cared about you she wouldn't have let you go so easy.

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a copy-pasta to me and the funny thing is it's getting real responses. Hahaha
Not a copy pasta.... How many people dress up in real denim overalls a snapback red hat with the mario m on the front and rides around on a scooter at a art festivle? Like 2.... No wait im the only one..

Later on last night i went to freemont street and meet up with a harly quin cosplayer and tonight we are gonna meet up while i cosplay as the joker... Now i just hope shes down with sub reverse dom

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Personally i cant fuck something i dont have some sort of emotional conection too and the reason behind that is i dont want a mistake and be stuck with someone for life due to hormonal urges. I grew up seeing 16 year olds in school screw their lives away. Learned from their mistake. I also dont like easy to get chicks i like a challange. I could tell that the chick who was dtf would prob regret it the next day (well not due to lack of orgasim lol ) she was a skater chick. Easy.. And if it was that easy for me... How easy was it for the guys b4 me or after me...

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe she was just really attracted to you?
The pesimist in me wouldnt let me belive that.... My personality and style usually gets me compliments, im not "ugly" i have whats called a baby face. I am just such a troll that i just assume everyone
Is trolling me even when people are genuinely nice. Tonight (its 5am now im winding down) i was at freemont and took my joker themed board. I post up next to a freestyle rap battle and then the dudes start rapping about the joker, midnight toker, the batman and pull me into the center. I dont mind the attention since i cosplay regularly in crowds. Then afterwards the fine ass little red head ( my favorite) came up to me to tell me how cool she thinks my board was. Then i show her my joker hat and shes just like omg dope... But thats were i get stuck and fuck myself trying to think of what smooth segway to asking for a number or facebook link up.... All my past relationships have been coworkers and friends of friends and even then i was always the persued... And i liked that becuase they were assertive and knew what they wanted no mind games. I dont know why but i just feel out of place trying to try to flirt vs just letting it come naturally.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
18813672_234148777087824_3976307746919004929_n.jpg

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's EoF, everything is fake here.
No i just purposly post all my offtopic stuff here as i dont let little homo moderators feel cool becuase they move my stuff to eof anyways. People didnt belive me when i worked at a shop called game world and got the job by trolling the owner with a modded vita playing super mario 64. I was a console repair man and was modding ps2s and psps on the side. After that i realized the childern on this forum cant handle cool stuff so i just post random crap here.... I dont even turn on any of my video game consoles anymore so i post this stuff out of random bordom

D

Deleted User

No i just purposly post all my offtopic stuff here as i dont let little homo moderators feel cool becuase they move my stuff to eof anyways. People didnt belive me when i worked at a shop called game world and got the job by trolling the owner with a modded vita playing super mario 64. I was a console repair man and was modding ps2s and psps on the side. After that i realized the childern on this forum cant handle cool stuff so i just post random crap here.... I dont even turn on any of my video game consoles anymore so i post this stuff out of random bordom

but it looks so made up

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but it looks so made up
Ok well i really dont care.. I live it, u just read about it. If this site wasnt so full of immature kids id share my true identy and even then im just so out there most still wont belive...i do walk the talk. Im a born n raised in las vevas genuine waccko and im ok with that. Normalcy is boring as fuck.. I also love die antwoord if that tells ya anything

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...you should probably think of it like a sketchy-looking staircase--you know in your mind you're going to need a certain amount of speed (courage), but you also know you could get hurt pretty bad (horribly rejected). There's also that relief and feeling of accomplishment after you clear the landing and ride away clean (insert lenny here).

Pretty much, don't worry about looking too bad; just try to be as graceful as possible. If I were you, I'd build relationships with others not on the grounds of, 'Does she sleep with a lot of dudes?', but, 'You seem like someone I could tolerate; what do we have in common?'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-