Dad Might Buy a DSTWO For Me

BloodyFlame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only problem is that he doesn't see much difference between the DSTWO and my AK2i with AKAIO. It's also because of the price the keeps even further away from buying it. Can you guys give me a list of differences between the AK2i + AKAIO and DSTWO? All help is appreciated!

EDIT:
The reasons I already gave him is:
GBA Emulation
Approximately 80% of all GBA games can be played perfectly.
SNES Emulation

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Off the top of my head, it can play GBA games and it bypasses most anti-piracy automatically instead of having to wait for patches. I don't know about any other major features, but those two are the big incentives.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The simple explanation is that the SCDS2 has an extra chip in it that enables it to do things that the Acekard can't. That's all your dad needs to know.....well, I don't know how "hip" he is to video games.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
With all the reasons posted, I don't see why he won't get you it, not to mention, you told him it does gba emulation, and that should be a yes straight away, considering the flashcart is mainly for NDS and you get a bonus of GBA meaning, your saving a hell of a lot of money, instead of going out and buying all the games you will play.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
if he don't wants to buy an supercard you could just sell the acekard
smile.gif
i did it , some guy on my school paid me enough for the supercard 2 , so he got mine acekard and i got a better flashcart
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night