"Dad at 13"

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by dice, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah The Conductor

Aug 24, 2008
    Brisbane
    Exactly! I was like W....T....F....

2. Lubbo

Lubbo GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence

Oct 16, 2008
    Australia
    Melbourne
    i totally agree that chick isnt 15 shes at least in 20s and that kid hes like 10

3. dice
    OP

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    You have to remember that it takes 9 months for birth, so it was likely that the boy was actually 12 when they had sex.

4. Raika

Raika uguu

Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    How could such a small dick produce so much sperm? [​IMG]

5. anandjones

anandjones GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    Things exist such as Testosterone powder etc.

6. Edgedancer

Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Oct 2, 2006
    Canberra
    I had forgotten that. I just want to see the girls reason for wanting to sleep with a 12 year old.

7. enarky

enarky owls?

GBAtemp Patron
    enarky is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 31, 2003
    Afghanistan
    That is exactly how I feel about this story. People involved should be ashamed of themselves for bringing it into the public in such a way. These children will never be able to live a normal life, that stigma will stick forever.

8. fateastray

fateastray GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2007
    Netherlands
    She's not quite the looker, she's a beast, she'd take anything. WTF was wrong with the kid though. And the baby. "My dad is only 13 years older than me" that's some f'ed up sh*t right there!

9. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    [​IMG] ....messed up. Just messed up.

10. Joey Ravn

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    This is just sick, friggin' sick. The baby should be taken away by Social Services to save him the shame of growing up in a family like that. And that girl should be charged with statutory rape. She's obviously not mature enough to raise a baby if she thought that having unprotected sex with a 12 year old boy was a good idea.

PS@Raika: I guess you don't know how the male body works. The size of the penis has nothing to do with the amount of semen produced.

11. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    Another story: She probably raped him, not expecting that a 12 year old can get her pregnant.

It's kind of sad that I have a brother with an age gap greater than this dad-son.

12. ianz

ianz GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2005

Its those damn music channels with those rappers teaching our kids to fock the ho's and bitches.

Wait I know its the internet and video games.

once we bann those 3 things the whole thing will go away!

13. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    That's not rape at all. They made a choice. Its the parents who is responsible and they should be punished.. Not those teenagers. Now, look at them.. They are not happy. Stupid parents.. Very stupid parents!

14. Joey Ravn

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    As I said, it's called statutory rape. Not raping per se, but still legal raping.

15. Little

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England
    The boy does just seem so small and meh. Can't see why a year 10 would be "dating" a year 8?? (assuming they were boyfriend/girlfriend before having sex) I can fully believe that a 15 year old girl got pregnant.... its a common occurrence. Its just that the boy looks sooo young. You can't see how they'd want to be a couple... well maybe him to her, but her to him?

You know this story would barely have hit the news if he looked normal for his age.

16. tinymonkeyt

tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    this is the future of the world.

17. Lametta

Lametta GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2008
    Italy
    Roma
    The word "condom" is still unknown for the new generations... [​IMG]

That's sick.

18. john25usa

john25usa Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2008
    it was on the news in aus last night. cant beleive anyone would have a baby so young, and how will the baby grow up when her parents are in their teens?

19. xanth

xanth GBAtemp Regular

Nov 7, 2002
    United States
    Ah-mehr-ka
    A lot of you guys are saying stuff like "OMG she looks 20" or older, and I don't see it. She looks pretty young to me. Not as young as the boy, but definitely has an undeveloped face.

This update was in the Daily Mail today. To sum it up, the boy's 19 year old sister apparently also had a baby at 13, so I'm going to put the blame on poor parenting on the boy's side. Should've been told about condoms. I do think that the baby needs to be placed with a foster family though, for both it and its parents health and well-being.

Kids know about sex. Especially kids with older siblings or access to the internet. I found it unbelievable in high school when I would read news stories about middle-schoolers having sex, but then I was somewhat scared of even just asking girls out until the end of high school, so just the act of having sex seemed impossible to me, much less believe that kids 4 years younger than me were having it.

20. ComplicatioN

ComplicatioN Broken Barriers

Aug 23, 2008
    Thousand Sunny
    I can't believe this its ridiculous T_T

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted