"Dad at 13"

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Stiles said:
Lol... how weird. Well, I don't think they used a condom though? Otherwise... they wouldn't have the baby...

I believe that in one of the articles I read, the girl was apparently on birth control (at least her mother was getting her to act a little responsible), but she had lost it and stopped taking it. In any case, no birth control is 100% anyway, even condoms if something's gone wrong.

But yeah, I doubt they would've bothered to try to get their hands on some condoms. There's usually a minimum age for buying them, and embarrassment tends to stop a lot of kids from even bothering to try.

What I will say for Britain is that at least your government (in theory) funds comprehensive sex-education. For the past eight years, the US has refused federal funding to any sex-ed program that offers information about any alternative besides abstinence, something Obama still hasn't done anything about yet, I believe.

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
http://www.smh.com.au/world/13yearold-fath...90219-8bq0.html

They sold the story without even asking... what horrible parents. And this is really messed up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...lay-truant.html

All those other kids are such attention seekers, and that 14 year old kid named Tyler... He doesn't want to be the dad huh? Then WHY did he even CLAIM HE SLEPT WITH HER... If the baby ends up in his custody, It's HIS fault!

And that poor 13 year old kid... He must be broken up.. AND IT'S THE STUPID ********* PARENTS FAULT THAT HE'S LIKE THAT! THEY DON'T HAVE ANY CONSIDERATION OF THEIR CHILDREN WHATSOEVER! THEY SHOULD GO CONTACT THEIR LOCAL PEDIATRICIAN!

f*** i*** ************** *** ***** ****** **** ****** ****** ****** *** **** ****** **** ********* ***** ***** ***** ****** **** ****

You ***** ****es you have no ******* Idea what is right for your ******** son. Go drown in a ***** you ****** ****!

********************************************************************************

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xanth said:
I believe that in one of the articles I read, the girl was apparently on birth control (at least her mother was getting her to act a little responsible), but she had lost it and stopped taking it.
I've heard that she was claiming that she was a virgin taking birth control and it just didn't happen to work.

[rant]
I'm gonna sound like a bit of a snob, but the families they are from are the sort that take zero responsibility for anything, will never work and will be claiming benefits and leeching from society all of their life. They are pretty much the scum of society and they are ever increasing, with each generation starting breeding by the time they reach 13 to 15 years old. This is happening all the time and only made the headlines because the boy looks sooooo young.
[/rant]

PS, her boobs look bigger than alfies head in that last pic of them playin with teh playstationz
ph34r.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
dice said:
Antoligy said:
All I can say is:
This is how we get those horrible shows like Judge Judy and Jerry Springer...

You mean Jeremy Kyle
smileipb2.png

I was thinking of mentioning that a few days ago, but decided not to.

Goddamn that show is one of the best out there, a new family of inbreds to laugh at every morning. Great way to start the day.

QUOTE(Javacat @ Feb 19 2009, 09:10 PM)
[rant]
I'm gonna sound like a bit of a snob, but the families they are from are the sort that take zero responsibility for anything, will never work and will be claiming benefits and leeching from society all of their life. They are pretty much the scum of society and they are ever increasing, with each generation starting breeding by the time they reach 13 to 15 years old. This is happening all the time and only made the headlines because the boy looks sooooo young.
[/rant]

You don't sound like a snob, people like that are disgusting, and something really needs to be done about them.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Javacat said:
I've heard that she was claiming that she was a virgin taking birth control and it just didn't happen to work.

Hey you never know, the baby could be Jesus Christ returning to earth! If this girl turns out to be the Holy virgin mother of our saviour a lot of people on this forum, including me, are going to be in trouble.
ohmy.gif

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Hey you never know, the baby could be Jesus Christ returning to earth! If this girl turns out to be the Holy virgin mother of our saviour a lot of people on this forum, including me, are going to be in trouble.
ohmy.gif

I think it's been well established at this point that she's not a virgin...
tongue.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Javacat said:

ohmy.gif
...Really p1ngy? come on.

I was thinking that she was just lonely and had no one her own age to go to They would KNOW better.

And DSTTMAN, Get back to the EoF!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Javacat said:

ohmy.gif
Yeah another little bastard born to a hoe.

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
What annoys me most about this story is the report I heard the other day that they are going to make about half a million quid out of this by selling their story to newspapers etc. So by breaking the law by having under age sex etc. etc. they are effectively set up for life.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Razorwing said:
What annoys me most about this story is the report I heard the other day that they are going to make about half a million quid out of this by selling their story to newspapers etc. So by breaking the law by having under age sex etc. etc. they are effectively set up for life.

It was probably the plan all along.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Razorwing said:

It was probably the plan all along.
Keikaku Dori.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: