andreq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
was reading something on PS2-scene forum :

QUOTE said:
"Look at the features page for the official feature list, we left the best for last, a nice little trick up our sleeve, that's sure to please all.... The chip is fully upgradable, so future proof, and the feature list will be improved over time!"

here it is :
http://www.teamcyclops.com/

true ?

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good news, very good news as I was about to order the wiinja as well, but if this can be upgraded looks like a no-brainer
biggrin.gif

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Seem something they wrote cause of the wiikey stuff and people cancelling orders..

if they never rls an update when another modchip releses then we will know for sure if it is updgradeable or not...

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LOL!! this is so sad...I am sure they released this upgradeable "feature" to make a few more bucks before they disappear and rip another chip off. I am sorry, this just doesn't make any sense at all.

They are going to call it upgradeable but never do upgrades for them. The only upgrade that I think people are hoping for is to region unlock...and I am sure 2 months later they will go, OH, you can't do that with that current chip even if you upgrade them, so here is a new different chip that works like the wiikey (example, I don't support nor own a wiikey yet)

spankachu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That makes me a whole lot happier about my Cyclowiz purchase. I just took the plunge today. I figure for the price of one Wii game, even if I got 3 months of use off of the chip, that's a pretty darn good deal.

Though I'm not sure about the quick solder. I think I'll attach wires to it instead just to be safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!