Hacking Cyclods on 3ds

grundit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I started using my ievolution on the 3ds. It's pretty decent for dsi mode.

The cyclods site has been down for the last 12 hrs. Do you think they will release more firmware support? Is 2.3 going to be the last update from them? I'd really like gba support with the ievo.
And lastly, as the last update was released in May 11, are the team still active?

grundit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm lovin it. It's a really decent set up. I was hoping some day 3ds Roms might run on it.

I really rate the card and the work people put in bringing us some great stuff! I'm really looking forward to getting some retro gamming underway.

What's up with the site?

D

Deleted-236924

I assume 2.3 is going to be their last update.
Unless they come out of the dark once more with a 3DS mode cart.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm lovin it. It's a really decent set up. I was hoping some day 3ds Roms might run on it.

Not going to happen. I'm sorry, it's not possible for the card because it doesn't have the right commands. Not to mention a lot of 3DS games are larger than the largest DS/DSi games so chances almost guaranteed are if a game is exploited, it would be too large. (for an easier comparison, a 256 MB SD card cannot hold a 512 MB file).

iEvolution, Team Cyclops...I have nothing against them (I use their cart often), but they seemed to have vanished 9 months ago.

grundit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cancel the last , it's back up.

Which hbs do you recommend on the card? I have had the snes one running. Really good with mario world. Some classics there.

grundit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume 2.3 is going to be their last update.
Unless they come out of the dark once more with a 3DS mode cart.

That would be a shame. I just bought two of them a few weeks ago. Really wanted the gba support. My bad for not researching prior to shelling out the cash!

Great cart though. Little boy made up with all ds games and saves magically on his new 3ds!!

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Which hbs do you recommend on the card? I have had the snes one running. Really good with mario world. Some classics there.

DSx86

With that you can run Windows 3 on your 3DS or DSi, plus some classic Windows programs and games.

grundit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

DSx86

With that you can run Windows 3 on your 3DS or DSi, plus some classic Windows programs and games.

Brilliant, I'll give it a go... Some windows 3 action. Blast from the past.

Been lovin earth worm jim snes rom. Runs sweet! Shame the likes of battle toads (not that's it's great) and donkey kong country don't run so well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021