Hacking Cyclo Miro ds trouble.

dsrules4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i was playing with the new dragon quest game when i tryed to load th game with some cheats on to see what the weapons look like. my ds frooze before loading the game and when i turned the ds back on all the files on my cyclo were missing and i was using the default theme.

i then put the micro sd in my computer and it says there are no files but a cyclo file on my ds. but this is has to be wrong because i am still using 5gb of memory on my sd card so is there a why that i can fix this problem or maybe somehow recover my saves because they must be still on the ds 5gb carnt just disappear.

please help i really dont want to start all of my games again. i will post of pc pics to show what i mean

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this a CycloDS Evolution you're talking about or actually a CycloDS microSD? The microSD and MiniSD are discontinued and rather ancient Slot 2 devices, and the Evo is Slot 1.

It could be a form of corruption, though I haven't noticed something like this happen before. Check your file viewer settings on the computer, are they set to show hidden files?

dsrules4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My computer is set up to view hidden files. And I don't have any slot 2 device I only use the cyclo ds evo cart.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's what I thought, then the device is an Evolution, not a CycloDS microSD.
smile.gif

It might be worth having a look at recovery software, but it's possible that it is a corruption, but as I've never encountered one like that I can't be sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY