Cyclo Miro ds trouble.

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by dsrules4, Jul 15, 2010.

Jul 15, 2010

Cyclo Miro ds trouble. by dsrules4 at 4:17 AM (1,161 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dsrules4
    OP

Newcomer dsrules4 Advanced Member

United States
    well i was playing with the new dragon quest game when i tryed to load th game with some cheats on to see what the weapons look like. my ds frooze before loading the game and when i turned the ds back on all the files on my cyclo were missing and i was using the default theme.

i then put the micro sd in my computer and it says there are no files but a cyclo file on my ds. but this is has to be wrong because i am still using 5gb of memory on my sd card so is there a why that i can fix this problem or maybe somehow recover my saves because they must be still on the ds 5gb carnt just disappear.

please help i really dont want to start all of my games again. i will post of pc pics to show what i mean

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Is this a CycloDS Evolution you're talking about or actually a CycloDS microSD? The microSD and MiniSD are discontinued and rather ancient Slot 2 devices, and the Evo is Slot 1.

It could be a form of corruption, though I haven't noticed something like this happen before. Check your file viewer settings on the computer, are they set to show hidden files?

3. dsrules4
    OP

United States
    My computer is set up to view hidden files. And I don't have any slot 2 device I only use the cyclo ds evo cart.

4. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    That's what I thought, then the device is an Evolution, not a CycloDS microSD. [​IMG]

It might be worth having a look at recovery software, but it's possible that it is a corruption, but as I've never encountered one like that I can't be sure.

5. dsrules4
    OP

United States
    Yeah I done loaded a recovery program and was able to get all my saves of the mirosd fine