Hacking Cyclo Evo v1.31 Files

Fun_Zephyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anywhere I can download the Cyclo Eveloution software files that is not in update.evo form? I do not own a Cyclo Evoltion so can't extract the files myself.

I have been informed you can get the Cyclo Evoltion files to run on other cards - namely the Supercard. Someone stated they are doing this from the shop where I purcahsed my card.

Even if everyone states it can't be done could someone please put me in the right direction to still download the files please. I checked the Cyclo Evelotion section and only ever found the update.evo file.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

P.s I was torn between the Evo and the Supercard and my local suplier only has the Supercard so went with that. I still may purcahse an Evo from ozmodchips sometime in the near fututre.

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The CycloDS has 16mbit flash on-board...so I doubt you can simply copy the files over and have the complete OS. Also, it is highly unlikely that the SCDS1 can run the Evo firmware.

On my CycloDS, there's a folder called "CycloDS" and it has the following files:

boot.bin
config.xml
cyclo-temp.bin
default.evoCheats
user.evoCheats

Go nuts if you want them. Download here - CycloDS131.7z [2.81 MB]

(You'll need 7-Zip to extract the archive)

Fun_Zephyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you - appreciated.

I have a feeling I should have purchased the CycloDS EV over the SuperCard One. Not that there is any issues with what I have - just a feeling I would like the feel of the Cyclo more.

Thanks again
smile.gif

P.s After a quick look from the download I see what you mean. No idea how the other person stated they are doing this. But hey - had to try.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might be thinking of the slot-2 CycloDS products, which are direct clones of the slot-2 Supercard products and thus have the same firmwares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o