Hacking Cyclo DS build quality?

  • Thread starter Thread starter anonkit
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,429
  • Replies Replies 9

anonkit

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
84
Country
United States
I just received my new Cyclo but it seems that the top corners are not put together very well and you can peel it back. Is this normal?
unsure.gif
 
hankchill said:
Simple Solution: Don't peel it.

Thanks for the reminder, captain obvious.

I couldn't help but notice the small spacing on the top that was not glued together well. Most other carts do not have this kind of problem. I was just wondering if this is a Cyclo-specific problem, or just my cart.
 
there are only THREE screws, one in middle on top, and no qlue on corners, do not peel it off and it will be fine, ignore it. I am now master of ingoring since i opened my M3 twice and one of the clips snapped from top, i am ignoring that, as my friend who has cyclo does not even know about the fact that cycloDS corners can peel off like that.
 
i was worried for a bit because mine had the same thing, ill take the advice and ignore it for now at least.
 
You're talking about the little corner lip right? I've noticed this on my mates card! not on mine...

Mine was from Modariffic.com - pretty solid build doesnt appear to be much in the line of splitting or anything..
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted