Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
From what I can read on the site with my horrible kanji skills, it just looks to me like its the same marketing scheme that Datel did once.. they update the program and then label it as such and sell it as a new product to increase sales. So theres probably no real difference.

sawada91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
From what I can read on the site with my horrible kanji skills, it just looks to me like its the same marketing scheme that Datel did once.. they update the program and then label it as such and sell it as a new product to increase sales. So theres probably no real difference.
They could at least sell it somewhere else :(

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will not really say same as Datel or even call it a scheme coz Cyber Gadget 2 has real improvements, like new features/GUI, though they let the older versions to be updated as well(which is great!). And also, both Cyber Gadget and Cyber Gadget 2 has the same price unlike Powersaves Pro which is much expensive than the original with no difference other than the packaging.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I will not really say same as Datel or even call it a scheme coz Cyber Gadget 2 has real improvements, like new features/GUI, though they let the older versions to be updated as well(which is great!). And also, both Cyber Gadget and Cyber Gadget 2 has the same price unlike Powersaves Pro which is much expensive than the original with no difference other than the packaging.
i dont remember PS changing their price, lol.. but idk.. what other features is CG adding? the only feature I need is their save signing server (thats a tongue twister :u)

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont remember PS changing their price, lol.. but idk.. what other features is CG adding? the only feature I need is their save signing server (thats a tongue twister :u)
Pro is more expensive than the original Powersaves. I check the Cyber gadget website..The difference is that the older cyber save has a CD-ROM included while the newer doesn't have a CD, maybe the software is downloadable? but they have the same features coz the older one auto updates into the new software. The one that we are using right now is the newer software, It was updated last month actually.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There were actually a couple of code changes rolled out via update today.

Nothing major, looks like some bugfixes (and some updates to the way the Advanced Mode HexBox functions).

I should have an updated modified version within an hour or so.

EDIT: Translated version is posted.

Reactions: KenoDB

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been juggling between 3 different projects for this stuff, so it might take me some time, but ill try to keep you guys posted on my findings.. right now, the clothing stuff makes no sense at all.. as for the 3DS in hand thing, i posted this a few months ago when slashmolder was doing it on his hacked 3DS.

lyTXLR3.jpg

But remember to subtract 0x5400 from those offsets since my offsets are based off the whole save file and not just save1 partition like CG uses.

I'm trying to have a go at this now, and think I've got the wrong offsets. Is there an easy way to subtract 0x5400? I've got to 0x14D21 and 0x14E47 but it's all just blank

Suicune123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While this discussion is mainly Pokemon X/Y features, is there anything interesting you can do with Kirby: Triple Deluxe? I would ask in some general thread or something, but I don't see any Cyber Gadget General thread or something, so...

I'm mainly wondering about things such as using Hypernova anywhere, playing as King DeDeDe in the main game, or switching the models or something so you can play as Bandana Dee. I dunno, you guys have found some crazy stuff with Pokemon, so I just want to see if anything is known about Triple Deluxe.

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
those should be the right offsets.. have you tried just changing the bits anyways?

I've tinkered with it but I don't think I'm changing the right bits. This should all be clear, right?

28ksguv.png

I think this next bit is where I'm going wrong.

2yo3mrr.png

The 3DS doesn't show up in any "all clothes" code, Powersaves or via the PKHeX button for some reason.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I've tinkered with it but I don't think I'm changing the right bits. This should all be clear, right?

28ksguv.png

I think this next bit is where I'm going wrong.

2yo3mrr.png

The 3DS doesn't show up in any "all clothes" code, Powersaves or via the PKHeX button for some reason.
This is from the CG save file, right? PS dumps the entire save whereas CG only dumps the save1 partition, hence the difference in offsets. But otherwise, both bits seem to be cleared in your images, so it should work

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is from the CG save file, right? PS dumps the entire save whereas CG only dumps the save1 partition, hence the difference in offsets. But otherwise, both bits seem to be cleared in your images, so it should work

That's in the Cyber Gadget software, yes. Tried it again on another cart that I'd just started a new game on, and still nothing. Is that really all you need to do, remove two numbers? I wouldn've thought you'd have to change something in the customization offsets too. Is it not stored as an accessory?

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
That's in the Cyber Gadget software, yes. Tried it again on another cart that I'd just started a new game on, and still nothing. Is that really all you need to do, remove two numbers? I wouldn've thought you'd have to change something in the customization offsets too. Is it not stored as an accessory?
No, it doesnt count as an outfit item.. its an event flag.. when you start the game, 2 bits are 0, and when you put on your outfit at the mirror, those flags become 1 to signify that event was raised. That's how I interpret it.. if you want, i could look at it .. just send me the one you'd normally open in pkhex

Reactions: Margen67

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, it doesnt count as an outfit item.. its an event flag.. when you start the game, 2 bits are 0, and when you put on your outfit at the mirror, those flags become 1 to signify that event was raised. That's how I interpret it.. if you want, i could look at it .. just send me the one you'd normally open in pkhex

That would be great, cheers. Here's my save file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9gmsy7

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
That would be great, cheers. Here's my save file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9gmsy7
Well the file looks fine to me, except for the fact that theres a lot of data 00'd out that isn't 00'd in mine, but im guessing this is a save from a new game?
This should work tho.. I've only testing it on female characters though, but I thought someone here tested it on male.. idk

Reactions: Margen67

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to figure out how to change Pokemon formes manually, specifically Xerneas Active form but still no luck :(
Does anyone know how/which specific bytes to edit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3tSfM8OXM