Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
question for CG users
if you edit any level 50 pokemon with 999 stats , then entered battle Maison , will the stats be reset ?
what if you edit a pokemon with level more then 50 with 999 stats , when entering the battle Maison , he will be in level 50 , what about stats ?

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is really weird, whenever I change Xerneas' ability into something it always comes back into Fairy Aura on battle.. I tested Yveltal and the other pokes but it never happened, only happening with Xerneas. Is there some explanation why is this only a Xerneas thing?

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is really weird, whenever I change Xerneas' ability into something it always comes back into Fairy Aura on battle.. I tested Yveltal and the other pokes but it never happened, only happening with Xerneas. Is there some explanation why is this only a Xerneas thing?

I think what's happened is you've changed Xerneas' ability on Neutral Mode not Active Mode. At least, that's the only thing I can think of that sets Xerneas apart from the others.

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think what's happened is you've changed Xerneas' ability on Neutral Mode not Active Mode. At least, that's the only thing I can think of that sets Xerneas apart from the others.
Yes that's it! Now the problem is what should I edit to make Xerneas permanent active mode or is that even possible like the perma megas/formes?

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes that's it! Now the problem is what should I edit to make Xerneas permanent active mode or is that even possible like the perma megas/formes?

It will be possible but the Xerneas forms aren't currently in PKHeX, there's probably something you can do in the Save Editor software perhaps? Either way the form thing is probably the problem.

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It will be possible but the Xerneas forms aren't currently in PKHeX, there's probably something you can do in the Save Editor software perhaps? Either way the form thing is probably the problem.
Yes there is no option for it on PKHex currently, but it seems possible coz it is a form according to dex etry. I just don't know how to edit it manually through Cyber Gadget.. which bytes to edit specifically..

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pardon me for the not-very-helpful question, but what bytes do you edit to change a Pokemon's ability? And is this Box 1 Slot 1? Slot 1 in the party? I can see if I can help with the forme change after I know how to even edit it, haha.

I know the PKHex Program cant be used with the PowerSave right now. But can it be possible in the future?

Probably not, as Powersaves doesn't accept user input other than selecting pre-made codes on their own software. It's more of Datel's thing and not PKHeX not allowing you to edit anything. Unless something's changed, I haven't kept up with Powersaves since I got my Cyber Gadget, haha.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I need some help, I've created a few pokemon with pkhex some trade some don't, can some1 help me with what I'm doing wrong

This is a charizard that won't trade
https://www.mediafire.com/?d38hbr97uh40e33

Can anyone see where I went wrong?
Are you trading it over wifi? if so, thats probably why..it was caught in an apracorn ball in Pkmn Y.. thats impossible and thus the online hack checks detected it.
I don't own that kind of stuff or hardware but is a Xernas or Yveltal shiny can be traded over wifi or only localy ?
About the hat it should be a game base feature . . .
only local, 'cuz online hack checks.

Reactions: Baoulettes

Xaniled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you trading it over wifi? if so, thats probably why..it was caught in an apracorn ball in Pkmn Y.. thats impossible and thus the online hack checks detected it.

only local, 'cuz online hack checks.
Thanks but I had a venusaur in a moonball pass fine :/ I made all the mega Evos and some trade over wifi fine but charizard and some others don't so I don't know what I messed up

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but I had a venusaur in a moonball pass fine :/ I made all the mega Evos and some trade over wifi fine but charizard and some others don't so I don't know what I messed up
yea but a venusaur in a moonball != pkmn y venusaur in a moonball, lol.. either the previous ones where from previous games, or something.. there are legal ways of getting those guys to trade, other wise idk.. most lf my hack check knowledge is in regards to pokebank, and i cant assume its the same system, but i honestly wouldnt doubt it.

kimboogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Fire punch (transfer from gen 4 IIRC) and dragon dance (egg move).
Ball wouldn't be an issue. People will know it is hacked though.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The new one will get released tomorrow

71QXBgTaVYL._AA1000_-1.jpg

You can preorder it from Amazon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or a win4 things still sexy
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    having money does not mean everyone will just fork it over
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    everyone perceives value diffrently
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I buy cheap and whats useable
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Twice out of the year I may get something that's $600
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    we all like nice things, sure, but I also want to keep money on the side
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd have the same mentality if money wasn't an object
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    having a warped sense can happen
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    reason i question myself, but not constantly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If I had Elon money sure I'd have a 20 bedroom home
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    if only that alone could make me happy, but nope
    :D
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    you'll only feel more empty after most of your urges go away like that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spam account tried getting $10 off me I'm like you didn't have it last week you'll be fine
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i get spam links all the time, even through steam
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get same links from scammers posing as my steam friends
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know how to combat scammers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    traumatize them, send them a screamer vid first as a warning shot, then if that doesn't work, send them gore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just opened Amazon thinking it was my bank app may as well be
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i get those fake google , or fake steam mostly phishing for logins
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy your account for $10
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i sent one scam link i got to the other one
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    let them fight it out
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: let them fight it out