Not open for further replies.

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is kinda unusable on a 3DS at the moment.
The worst thing is that the quick settings menu will open always and it's impossible to close it as the cursor acts really weird.
This is why I won't be providing any builds until I try this on my own 3DS. Did you try this on your 3DS, or did you use citra? Also can you describe how the curosr acts weird, is it unresponsivene? Or does it seem to be inverted? I'm aware of the issue with quick settings, I'll see what I can do.

Can you do this with Homebrew on an O3DS?

You do realize that he's banned right?

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is why I won't be providing any builds until I try this on my own 3DS. Did you try this on your 3DS, or did you use citra? Also can you describe how the curosr acts weird, is it unresponsivene? Or does it seem to be inverted?

Oops sorry, using an alternative Forum viewer on Android right now so it doesn't show all of that stuff.

Reactions: Joel16

Garcia98

Hey! Listen!
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
This is why I won't be providing any builds until I try this on my own 3DS. Did you try this on your 3DS, or did you use citra? Also can you describe how the curosr acts weird, is it unresponsivene? Or does it seem to be inverted? I'm aware of the issue with quick settings, I'll see what I can do.

I tested it on my 3DS.

Well the cursor is not really acting weird, but idk, it would be better if everything were in the bottom screen as tapping everything would be easier

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested it on my 3DS.

Well the cursor is not really acting weird, but idk, it would be better if everything were in the bottom screen as tapping everything would be easier

Oh okay, I'll think about it. Was it really laggy as it was displayed on the gif? I just wanna confirm that it's problem with citra.

cpasjuste

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice to see you here, developer of Custom Firmware Extender right?

Haha and I was just making sure if its citra that's causing it to runslow, and not something from my side.
Hi Joel, yes that's me ! :) I do agree with you with the PSP, we had a lot of good times with it ! Glad to see an old school friend here :)

Sev501

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Been a loyal user of cyanogen for my xperia phone and would love to see this working on our 3ds as an alternative look! hehehe keep up the good work! Good luck on uni next year.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks amazing... I saw your work on the PSP version quite awhile ago (I saw a screenshot and actually thought someone ported Android to the PSP lol so I eventually came across CyanogenPSP) anyways I can't wait for this... Please please at least let us launch home menu apps from this... Themehax autoboot + this = heaven

Good luck to the developer :)

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you everyone for all your support! I'll keep you guys updated whenever I come across anything.

Been a loyal user of cyanogen for my xperia phone and would love to see this working on our 3ds as an alternative look! hehehe keep up the good work! Good luck on uni next year.
Thanks for the wishes mate.

This looks amazing... I saw your work on the PSP version quite awhile ago (I saw a screenshot and actually thought someone ported Android to the PSP lol so I eventually came across CyanogenPSP) anyways I can't wait for this... Please please at least let us launch home menu apps from this... Themehax autoboot + this = heaven

Good luck to the developer :)
Thanks for the kind words about CyanogenPSP. I'll be making one final update for it by the end of the year. I'll move on to the 3DS then. I'll still however work with uOFW every now and then.

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So apparently the issue reported by Garcia98 was also present in the PSP version. It just wasn't notciable enough since the psp doesn't use a touchscreen, but it was somewhat easy to fix. This however needs more work. That's why you haven't been seeing any commits lately, and I'm also busy preparing the final release for the PSP. Once I get the issue sorted out, I'll continue committing to this project.
Also I'm kinda low on money right now, so I don't think I'll be able to get a 3DS right away once I'm in university. So hopefully by February I should have one, and after that I'm gonna need about another month before I start publishing alpha builds. Compared to the PSP version, this is soo far behind. This video pretty much sums up how far behind the 3DS version is at:

I really hope I can get things running just the way it is on the PSP, or maybe even better with the touch screen ;)

Last edited by Joel16,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...