customizable characters in rom dumps?

bathypterois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wanna know if customizable characters will come as characters or if it'll all be jumbled as the individual parts used on the character if that makes any sense. so the difference between 1 character with all its used assets in one place vs the assets being scattered across the dump

if it's relevant, i'm looking to grab some miis from my tomodachi life save file. using citra if it matters lol

basically i just wanna know if a customizable character that exists will be in 1 place or or if they'll come disassembled

bathypterois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be faster to try it and find out rather than make a post and wait for a response..?

What would be the point to a save editor that doesn't provide access to "intact characters"?
not really in my case, i just started college and atm i don't have much time to try stuff out and when i do i'm burnt out :P

and idk. super new to this stuff, i don't intend on getting into it. just wanna get my miis and go lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...