Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Definitive tutorial on how to create folders and borders for 3DS themes
Part extra 2 - In the last part of the border tutorial I will teach you to do the drilling effect, it can be used to create any kind of border. In the tutorial I will explain how to do the border below.

filesmall.png
filelarge.png

This tutorial I will teach you to do all the process of creating the folder textures.In this tutorial I will make the texture shown in the image below, it mixes the color process with image, this way you will learn to make folders only using colors and images.

folderclosed.png
folderopen.png

If you want to learn how to make themes with the same quality of the official themes of Nintendo access the link below.
https://gbatemp.net/blog-category/tutorials.218/view-entries

Definitive tutorial on how to create custom previews

This tutorial will only be useful for users who post their projects in gbatemp.
https://gbatemp.net/entry/tutorial-...iews-for-your-themes-posted-in-gbatemp.12052/

Any questions or suggestions leave a comment directly on my blog.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Love the theme, its really sad 3dstheme.es got forced to censor the themes.
We have to follow the rules imposed by the Administrator, I am wanting to post themes that have bikini characters only that before posting I will show the administrator to check the themes.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I have a favor to ask. My recent theme based on the starter from Su/Mo apperently (at least the file on the website) don't work with CHMM2, according to a comment i recevi. I test always my theme before posted and they works fine, somebody can tested out the theme for make sure that they works fine? Maybe something is gone wrong after i uploded on the website.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I have a favor to ask. My recent theme based on the starter from Su/Mo apperently (at least the file on the website) don't work with CHMM2, according to a comment i recevi. I test always my theme before posted and they works fine, somebody can tested out the theme for make sure that they works fine? Maybe something is gone wrong after i uploded on the website.
You should not put accents and special characters in the theme title because chmm2 can not identify the theme. I renamed the folder to Pokemon S and M and it worked perfectly.
HNI_0032.JPG

Do not put titles containing any type of accent or special characters.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
You should not put accents and special characters in the theme title because chmm2 can not identify the theme. I renamed the folder to Pokemon S and M and it worked perfectly.
View attachment 77497
Do not put titles containing any type of accent or special characters.

Thanks for the correction, i have rename the title now should be fine.

I catch thi opportunity for show this theme made in a boring moment, is nothing special.

HNI_0012.JPG
Theme name: TOUCH Theme
BGM: Kimi ga Inakereba
Download: Click here

I want the feedback in this case especialy becouse im not sure how well the sound effect i use go with the theme.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, turns out that Satsuki's butt is too much for 3dsthem.es, but full frontal boobs and almost nude lolis on bikinis are A-OK. What gives @erman1337 ?

Kill la Kill - Satsuki Back

wmhqHSC.png

Download

bgm:Kill la Kill/キルラキル [Satsuki Kiryuin Theme
(Used this theme's bgm files since I still cant properly make them on my mac :( https://3dsthem.es/3991)

I know of a Discord group where 3DS themes of all kinds can be shared, even NSFW ones. Is it OK to post it here, or should I PM it to you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Thanks for the correction, i have rename the title now should be fine.

I catch thi opportunity for show this theme made in a boring moment, is nothing special.

Theme name: TOUCH Theme
BGM: Kimi ga Inakereba
Download: Click here

I want the feedback in this case especialy becouse im not sure how well the sound effect i use go with the theme.
I liked the textures.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
bNR2BNX

Name: Jacksepticeye. BGM: Jacksepticeye - All The Way (I Believe in Steve)
This theme goes ALL THE WAY!
Download: 3DSThem.es
P.S. I thought I would get this out now since YouTube is pretty much dead after it's latest screwup.​

Last edited by PrincessLillie, , Reason: Download was approved.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Thank you, it took me some time making sure it all looked uniform and clean. :)
Do not worry about it the official themes do not follow a specific pattern. A practical example, I did a theme with a 3D image on the screen above and below I put a black and white image. Button colors did not follow the same patterns.

Preview.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...