Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Welcome to Quake!
Start map of Quake with the main theme and sound effects. No scrolling

preview.png



Download from the attachment below!​
 

Attachments

Last edited by Wavy,
Been a while since I did a theme, but someone on a Discord server I was in requested one and I felt like tackling it.

Krystal Theme - SF Adventures
Features scrolling top screen, custom music and sound effects!


preview.png


~ Download Available Below ~
​
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer
1.png

top.png

bottom.png
Sem título.png

top.png
bottom.png
Sem título.png
Sem título.png
1.png
1.png
1.png
1.png
1.png
 

Attachments

Last edited by Ryumaru,
  • Like
Reactions: PrincessLillie
How does one create custom folders? I try importing them via Image > folder Closed > Import. But it doesn't work. Is there an easy guide for it? The videos I've seen on youtube seems to describe something that involves Photoshop.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted