Hacking CURSE u NINTENDO!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there a reason to randomly type "ASS" for no reason you fool.
Bumping topics that people want to fade away.Doesn't help.

The topic was dead and out of discussion and you come in here and say "ASS".

GTFO!
happy.gif

zant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup, always a titanic. you get used to it, then you become part of it like us. its very fun
smile.gif
@

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Interesting. XDD

Okay, to make this topic a little more useful than it currently is right now, can anyone point me towards someplace where I can learn exactly what a "trucha-signed" or whatever is?

I've seen it around all the topics, but it's making me quite confuzzled.

zant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Interesting. XDD

Okay, to make this topic a little more useful than it currently is right now, can anyone point me towards someplace where I can learn exactly what a "trucha-signed" or whatever is?

I've seen it around all the topics, but it's making me quite confuzzled.

I'll tell you. Trucha is a signing exploit that modders use to modify the contents of wii file (homebrew or iso). It let you sign your own disk so that you can play it with a mod chip. It got patched with the latest firmware, so it doesn't work anymore (except with use with the application called "gecko region free")

hope that helps a bit.

hamchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eternal Myst said:
JJBro1 said:
Eternal Myst said:
teq said:
Eternal, that was uncalled for, especially considering your spelling and grammar was just as bad.
Don't you mean "is"

Anyways JJBro.It's not the end of the world.There will be a solution.
yes there will but when? How long did it take them to get the tp hack working in the first place?
I can't tell the future....but let me say...soon....not soon.Who knows.
Don't worry.When you see a topic in the Wii hacking forum that has hit 200 replys than you will know.
happy.gif

@Mark187. It's understandable you dumbass.There is no need to make minor corrections.I don't review my quick typing to see if there are any errors.I just make it understandable.

You fail.F--

Sorry but I have to reply to this. You were the one who called the TC out for his grammar and now that you are on the receiving end you can't handle it. If you want to call someone out on "Engrish" at least make sure your own English is correct.

On Topic: Buy a Modchip.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hamchan said:
Sorry but I have to reply to this. You were the one who called the TC out for his grammar and now that you are on the receiving end you can't handle it. If you want to call someone out on "Engrish" at least make sure your own English is correct.

On Topic: Buy a Modchip.

Seconded.

Further on topic: close this stupid thread already.

The title isn't even proper English.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curse u Nintendo!!!!!!!!
The title is funny.

Ok so I made a mistake,and should have never made fun of his spelling.
No,but seriously I don't understand what he is trying to say most of time.
JJBro1 said:
And can we hack it to get items from the playstation store for the psp? Or are ps1 games the only things that we can get for the psp from the playstation store?
It's from this topic.
He needs to explain things better.As I have no clue if that is suppose to make sense.
Here

lukereeve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol I can't believe gonintendo are reporting that as fact. No-one even knows if his console is update or not. JJBro1 is the biggest idiot on gbatemp.

odinfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I called Nintendo today as well because I sent my system in too. Except I f'd up and told them all about why I didn't want them to upgrade my wii when they send it back. The customer service rep said that she really didn't know what I was talking about when I said homebrew. She said she never heard that game before. What she did say was that Nintendo does not actively try to make games NOT work. She said she was sure that when I got it back it would be good as new and that my homebrew game would be fine.
grog.gif
It is so cool being part of the wii hackerz community. Even the people at Nintendo don't know.

I also asked her if the parental controls would be enacted when I got it back because my mom locked me out of the system a couple months ago when she saw me playing Resident Evil that I rented at the store. I was so f'n mad at my mom. Anyways, she said that there was a chance they may not be enacted.
cool.gif

I can totally understand what you are saying about your brother not letting you use his points card. When my sister went to college last year, my parents gave her a credit card to buy what she wanted for school. When I asked, they said I didn't need it. WTF. I mean really, I would like to buy stuff for my room too. It's totally unfair. It's not like she has to pay for it or anything.

Anyways, if when I get my wii back they upgraded it, I will just get the downgrader from waninkoko and fix it that way. I watched a video and it looks easy.

I hope this helps JJBro1.

denzil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
odinfire said:
I called Nintendo today as well because I sent my system in too. Except I f'd up and told them all about why I didn't want them to upgrade my wii when they send it back.
Regardless of your personal failure: What is your question? What is your answer? Is it possible you mix up the concept of a forum with that of a blog?

QUOTEI will just get the downgrader from waninkoko
Even if such a software existed, it wouldn't be necessary. Don't overreact, everything's gonna be alright, hang on a few more hours without panicking. That goes for all of you.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
Curse u Nintendo!!!!!!!!
The title is funny.

Ok so I made a mistake,and should have never made fun of his spelling.
No,but seriously I don't understand what he is trying to say most of time.
JJBro1 said:
And can we hack it to get items from the playstation store for the psp? Or are ps1 games the only things that we can get for the psp from the playstation store?
It's from this topic.
He needs to explain things better.As I have no clue if that is suppose to make sense.
Here
damn now i can't make a single topic without asshole stalkers like enternal myst tracking my other topics in a totally different forum and trying to make fun of me because that topic "didn't make sense". Wow this is by far THE worst group of people I have been with on a forum. You guys know alot but you guys sure are assholes. All I was looking for was help, not a bunch of S.O.B.'s flaming me and calling me the "Biggest Idiot on GBAtemp", just because I was looking for help.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lukereeve said:
lol I can't believe gonintendo are reporting that as fact. No-one even knows if his console is update or not. JJBro1 is the biggest idiot on gbatemp.
WTF HAVE I DONE! I reported to gonintendo so they can warn others like me who are going to send their wii in for repair. What's wrong with that?! And what part of they specifically told me that my wii got updated to 3.3U don't you understand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Do you remember this song?