Hacking Current vWii firmware supported by Homebrew

adamwummy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am completely inexperienced and I know almost nothing of the topic, after looking through these and other various forums through the internet I cannot find an answer. Is Wii U 5.3.2 supported on homebrew? If not what is the latest supported version. Thank you.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am completely inexperienced and I know almost nothing of the topic, after looking through these and other various forums through the internet I cannot find an answer. Is Wii U 5.3.2 supported on homebrew? If not what is the latest supported version. Thank you.

You ask 2 different questions.
The thread title appear to indicate that you want to know if vWii(virtual Wii) homebrew still works as it always has since 1st hacked by f0f and homebrew channel was released. The answer to that is yes. It still works.(except Homebrew channel has bugs/issues that have not been corrected/address(i.e wide screen and temperamental over modified ios's in regards to reinstalling).
WiiU homebrew maybe workable with current/future firmware but it may turn out to be like 3ds exploits(uneven) across different firmware revisions.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"Current vWii firmware supported" all of the above. It doesn't matter what version, it's worked since the beginning and it still works on the latest version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.