Not open for further replies.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
thanks for keeping up this list haddad, it's very useful and valuable!
smile.gif

No problem
happy.gif
It keeps myslef updated to cuz I always do unboxings, reviews, and update's for various flashcards. And I ant to buy flashcards JUST to show people how to do it by looking at my videos.

=)

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RoboticBuddy said:
haddad said:
RoboticBuddy said:
This really helps a lot! Thanks haddad!
Tutorial videos are nice.

np, btw congrats on getting 1k posts
happy.gif
thanks!
smile.gif

So when the new Cyclo comes out, im pretty sure you're gonna make an "unboxing" vid. Cant wait!

of course
happy.gif

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4i Revolution added, and edited R4i gold cuz they don't need any update. They only need the newest Wood R4 to make it work with 1.4.1

hankoush

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haddad,

do these cards work with the most recent DSi hardware. I guess the question is, are they independent of the hardware?
I boutght a DSI XL (ver 1.4.1u) last week and got an m3i Zero flashed it with the latest update F_CORE_v1.6.1 and 4374-M3_Sakura_1.49X_2nd_TouchPod_4.9.7z.

The DSI doesn't see the card "there is no0thing inserted in the game Card slot."

thanks

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hankoush said:
haddad,

do these cards work with the most recent DSi hardware. I guess the question is, are they independent of the hardware?
I boutght a DSI XL (ver 1.4.1u) last week and got an m3i Zero flashed it with the latest update F_CORE_v1.6.1 and 4374-M3_Sakura_1.49X_2nd_TouchPod_4.9.7z.

The DSI doesn't see the card "there is no0thing inserted in the game Card slot."

thanks

Check the "Video Tutorial" link beside the M3i Zero update link, I show u how to do it myself and it works perfectly

hankoush

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haddad,

thats exactly what I did, when I insert the Card into the DSI XL I get ""there is nothing inserted in the game Card slot."

thanks,

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hankoush said:
Haddad,

thats exactly what I did, when I insert the Card into the DSI XL I get ""there is nothing inserted in the game Card slot."

thanks,

Then u must of done something wrong or u got a fake

hankoush

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadded,

Thanks for your help. The card must be bad I bought it from some guy claiming its new.

Great video's you have!
yay.gif

thanks again.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hankoush said:
Hadded,

Thanks for your help. The card must be bad I bought it from some guy claiming its new.

Great video's you have!
yay.gif

thanks again.

Np and enjoy ^^

obeanjoebean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if you buy a Acekard 2I that is using the 1.4.1 version. Will it work on a DSI 1.4.1U or would you have to update the card.
Using (http://www.gamekool.com/acekard-2iak-2i-support-dsidslds-p-217.html) as an example.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
obeanjoebean said:
So, if you buy a Acekard 2I that is using the 1.4.1 version. Will it work on a DSI 1.4.1U or would you have to update the card.
Using (http://www.gamekool.com/acekard-2iak-2i-support-dsidslds-p-217.html) as an example.

No if ur Acekard 2i is already 1.4.1 updated, then yes it will work on a dsi that is 1.4.1, and if u want to know if ur acekard 2i is 1.4.1, just boot it up and see what kind of icon u get. If it is the Danny Phantom icon, then it is a 1.4 acekard 2i and cannot work on a 1.4.1 dsi, But if its the Alex Rider icon then it is working AND ready to work on a dsi 1.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo