Hacking Current flashcards working with DSi 1.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehCheniti

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello! This thread is extremely useful! But I have a problem! My friend just gave me a flash card, he says it's an R4i, but I'm not really sure because it looks fake. I wanna know what my flash card is, please help me out it'd be so useful!

I also accidently deleted all files on the card so I keept downloading stuff and firmware and I'm so confused please help me out I really want to try this out thanks!

Here are pictures of my card :

The back of the flashcard:
hni0069v.jpg

(There's a round circle in the middle and a Micro SDcard icon).

The card with the ticket on:
hni0070p.jpg

(It says ICON Love Your Gadget, R4i, and TokyoGames).

The card without the ticket:
hni0067.jpg

(It says Spansion S296L032A90TFIR4 0724BBA MM Â 04 SPANSION). (REAL HARD TO READ) >.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh Cheniti said:
Hello! This thread is extremely useful! But I have a problem! My friend just gave me a flash card, he says it's an R4i, but I'm not really sure because it looks fake. I wanna know what my flash card is, please help me out it'd be so useful!
All R4i and R4SDHC are fake because the R4 team only made one card.
The vast majority of R4 clones do not have an updatable firmware (firmware is what is inside the card itself, not the menu or loader) so "i"s just work with 1.3 and under, "1.4"s work with 1.4 and lower, and "1.4.1"s work with all current DSis.

MehCheniti

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for the reply! What do I have to do to make it work? Sorry I'm new to this. :S (BTW I have a DSi and DSLite).

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old I know, but add that Super R4i does NOT work on 1.4.1, after all this time. They just seemed to stop producing updates entirely in 2008.

becksland

Trophies
XP
Country
H i wonder if anyone can help me, i have a R4i gold card from r4ids.cn i putonthe latest wood firmware and games onand when i put it in the dsi it comes up with disneys meet the robinsons,i tap that but keep getting a message saying: An error has occured.
Press and hold the POWER button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Nintendo DSi operations manual for details. My dsi is ver 1.4.2E.

Please can someone tell me where im going wrong, i have managed to do a few ds lite games and they work fine.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: