Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
theli said:
demitrius said:
So is this game playable in english with the current patch? I browsed throgh the wiki and saw there were english strings for most of the entries, but curious on the playability with it applied.
decide for yourself

tutorial, explaining game mechanics, is translated
all story dialogs are translated
all cards are translated
menus are translated
if you say all this were translated what's left from the game to translate?, it's completely able to be played and understandable

Bandle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a few gameplay things that aren't translated yet (like the shrine effects), as well as some side-features like medals, crests, gallery, etc.
Also, the story translation is still rough in spots, needs a bit more revision.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't realize how complete this patch was so far. Thanks for translating it.
biggrin.gif

Hmm, Xdelta instantly closes when I try to run it, and that GUI doesn't work when I press apply. Nothing happens. Any help?

Ethanfel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Acekard 2i, i often freeze when 2 creatures use "attack first" at the same time, more often with the goule card ( always with the goule card)

Edit : It's the boomerang card who make me freeze
smile.gif

Ethanfel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ethanfel said:
My mistake, it's the boomerang card wich make me Freeze
smile.gif

It's just me who have this issue ? The game freeze when the boomerang card is use by me or a npc, that's actually blocking me in the battle vs the flower dude

edit : i repatch with the lastest and it's work's fine
smile.gif

chexxor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masud said:
Would it be possible to translate the stuff you can download via WFC? There are some cards, maps, books, etc...

I don't think so. The stuff we are translating here is the text ripped directly from the cartidge. I don't know how we would get downloadable content into the wiki, and if we did, how would we make a patch specific to each person's DLC? I am no expert in this matter, but this is what makes sense to me. Any other opinions? This would be Theli's territory...

theli

OP
Trophies
Website
theli.is-a-geek.org
XP
Country
chexxor said:
masud said:
Would it be possible to translate the stuff you can download via WFC? There are some cards, maps, books, etc...

I don't think so. The stuff we are translating here is the text ripped directly from the cartidge. I don't know how we would get downloadable content into the wiki, and if we did, how would we make a patch specific to each person's DLC? I am no expert in this matter, but this is what makes sense to me. Any other opinions? This would be Theli's territory...
it may be possible as a standalone savegame patcher, but is the lowest thing on priority list
we have translation for 3 downloadable cards (there are only 3 of them) in wiki, you may use this as a reference

Ethanfel, that's good, please report any freezes if you experience them.

ljw4702

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I 've translate cards' texts, and packed culdcept.dat, patched to ROM.

It works well, but in Wi-fi connection - the "だれでも対戦" dosen't works.

(connection error : After WFC, When playing with Japanese in "だれでも対戦", after a few rounds - It shuts down due to connetion error)

Does your patch work well in "だれでも対戦"?

almalik

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to register to say thanks and show my appreciation to everyone who has been working on this for so long! Just downloaded the patch and am now happily playing through the story mode. You guys are awesome!

chexxor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stats? What stats are you thinking of?

Here is the translation wiki we are using: http://culdcept.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page\
is that what you were looking for?

Also, an update to how we are doing on the translation:

Card_List (40% complete)
Story_Script (95% complete)
Help_Script (95% complete)
Taunts0_Script Taunts1_Script Taunts2_Script Taunts3_Script Taunts4_Script Taunts5_Script Taunts6_Script Taunts7_Script Taunts8_Script Taunts9_Script Taunts10_Script Taunts11_Script
Tutorial (95% complete)
Menus (90% complete)

The card descriptions in the Card List still has quite a ways to go. Also, the Taunts haven't been getting attention.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool