ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry but I won't. I did this for fun, and I'm not interested enough to keep it updated.

I'll quote the message from @RustInPeace which is a very good alternative:

That way, you can keep the last nightly for whatever you want, and launch the mod through the bootloader.

Also, I'll soon release the next update of modded Luma3DS along with the next CTRPF update, it should also be the last Luma3DS update as it does its purpose: launching ctrpf without NTR.

I don't plan any more work on it except if there's huge bugs on it.

Next update will allow to load a single plugin for every game for the ActionReplay (if no plugin is found in the title id folder). ;)
Hmm ok thanks for the answer. Then i hope there will be no new feature in luma which would be great to have running together with the loader vecause that wouldn‘t be possible if there is no update of the modded version.
Would include it by my self but without a tutorial or even know which files are modified that‘s not possible for me :(
Or could you tell me via PN which files are modded? That would be nice :)

Last edited by noX1609,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ok thanks for the answer. Then i hope there will be no new feature in luma which would be great to have running together with the loader vecause that wouldn‘t be possible if there is no update of the modded version.
Would include it by my self but without a tutorial or even know which files are modified that‘s not possible for me :(
Or could you tell me via PN which files are modded? That would be nice :)
The link to the source code was posted a few pages back, just look at the edited files yourself.

https://gitlab.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS-PluginLoader/commit/75a5a1d9aed7fb2695ef16918956570182f2dc18

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Veritasx

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi,
i have a problem with seeing the cheats in the plugin. my n3ds loads the pluging and i can open the plugin but im not able to see any of the cheats.

I already checked the guide there and double checked the path - everything seems ok
xxxxx.github.c o m/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES

I tried Pokemon SUN EUR, Pokemon Ultra SUN EUR and Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker (EUR)
none of the games seems to load the txt files.
First I tried putting them into the plugin folder sd:/luma/plugins/00040000001B5000/cheats.txt
then I tried putting the cheat files into the sd:/cheats/00040000001B5000.txt

As I said the plugin is loaded but i don't see any cheats.

Attachments

• ctrpath.PNG
    ctrpath.PNG
    5.1 KB · Views: 325

Sanguinis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
i have a problem with seeing the cheats in the plugin. my n3ds loads the pluging and i can open the plugin but im not able to see any of the cheats.

I already checked the guide there and double checked the path - everything seems ok
xxxxx.github.c o m/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES

I tried Pokemon SUN EUR, Pokemon Ultra SUN EUR and Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker (EUR)
none of the games seems to load the txt files.
First I tried putting them into the plugin folder sd:/luma/plugins/00040000001B5000/cheats.txt
then I tried putting the cheat files into the sd:/cheats/00040000001B5000.txt

As I said the plugin is loaded but i don't see any cheats.
To be clear, you are looking for the cheats under ActionReplay, right? They won't be showing up on the default screen like they would if they were actually part of the plugin. Other than that, it sounds like a formatting issue. Format should be:

[++Folder name++] (if applicable)

[Cheat name]
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
{cheat notes if applicable}

[--] (closes the folder)

The brackets are necessary, as are the braces if you are including a note for the cheat. Things in parentheses are simply notes on that part's function. They are not part of the formatting and should be excluded from the .txt file. The plus signs on both sides of the name are necessary to start a folder.

Reactions: Veritasx

Veritasx

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
To be clear, you are looking for the cheats under ActionReplay, right? They won't be showing up on the default screen like they would if they were actually part of the plugin. Other than that, it sounds like a formatting issue. Format should be:

[++Folder name++] (if applicable)

[Cheat name]
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
{cheat notes if applicable}

[--] (closes the folder)

The brackets are necessary, as are the braces if you are including a note for the cheat. Things in parentheses are simply notes on that part's function. They are not part of the formatting and should be excluded from the .txt file. The plus signs on both sides of the name are necessary to start a folder.
thanks it was a format issue
I redownloaded the txt files from the cheat folder.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright guys, the op is updated with the update. ;)

So, you'll have:
  • Improved search engine
  • Full Action Replay, with editor, code types fixs and more codes
  • Some tools and others improvments
I also updated Luma3DS (can be found on the op too) and I updated the gitlab too.
The Luma3DS now allows you to load the same plugin for all games if no specific plugin is found. ;)

Kymsplat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright guys, the op is updated with the update. ;)

So, you'll have:
  • Improved search engine
  • Full Action Replay, with editor, code types fixs and more codes
  • Some tools and others improvments
I also updated Luma3DS (can be found on the op too) and I updated the gitlab too.
The Luma3DS now allows you to load the same plugin for all games if no specific plugin is found. ;)

What a legend! Thanks man can't wait to check this out!

Reactions: Nanquitas

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the Luma Plugin Loader to work.

I tried the download from Christmas and the most recent one.
I even tried disabling arm11 Exception Handlers as other users mentioned.

Christmas Release: Crashes to arm11 exception handler, restarts when disabled.
Recent Release: Hangs on loading screen, sometimes crashes the loading screen. arm11 exception handlers off seems to not freeze the loading screen(?)
2DS using fastboot3DS to have easy access to official and plugin Luma.
Trying to play Animal Crossing New Leaf EUR with the latest version of RyDog199's ACNL cheat plugin which is using CTRPF 0.3.0 beta 3.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the Luma Plugin Loader to work.

I tried the download from Christmas and the most recent one.
I even tried disabling arm11 Exception Handlers as other users mentioned.

Christmas Release: Crashes to arm11 exception handler, restarts when disabled.
Recent Release: Hangs on loading screen, sometimes crashes the loading screen. arm11 exception handlers off seems to not freeze the loading screen(?)
2DS using fastboot3DS to have easy access to official and plugin Luma.
Trying to play Animal Crossing New Leaf EUR with the latest version of RyDog199's ACNL cheat plugin which is using CTRPF 0.3.0 beta 3.
That plugin has not been updated to work with the Luma3DS mod yet.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So while I'm updating the readme on my repo I have a question, concerning the new update if using BOOTNTR for the
Code:
ActionReplay.plg
it still goes in
Code:
SD:/plugin/<Title ID of the game folder>/
and must be named plugin.plg right? and I take it with BOOTNTR it doesn't support the whole central loading of
Code:
ActionReplay.plg
for all games if no specific plugin is found?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So while I'm updating the readme on my repo I have a question, concerning the new update if using BOOTNTR for the
Code:
ActionReplay.plg
it still goes in
Code:
and must be named plugin.plg right? and I take it with BOOTNTR it doesn't support the whole central loading of
Code:
ActionReplay.plg
If you're using NTR the plugin can be named whatever you want. As for loading it for all games, you may be able to put it in the SD:/plugin/game/ folder but that loads it for all games, including games that already have a plugin in their own folders (causing two plugins to be loaded).

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Code:
ActionReplay.plg
it still goes in
Code:
Code:
ActionReplay.plg
This method is also known as "Universal Plugin"(IMO) it runs the plugin on every games and even homebrew so we better disable the plugin loader everytime we want to open homebrew apps.
  • If a plugin isn't found in the tid folder, Luma3DS will search for ActionReplay.plg in sd:/luma/plugins/ActionReplay/ActionReplay.plg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?