ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

Mkami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will this work on Luma v12? I can't seem to get the actionreplay menu to pop up. If anyone can help me would be greatly appreciated.

eXtremeDevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Just noticed today when I updated Luma from 11 to 12, is it normal that, with plugin enabled, pressing Home button on a game makes it freeze and be like that for about 10 seconds before actually going the home screen?

Thanks.

verypedro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey everyone!

I tried searching for my issue in this topic but with 73 pages I might have missed if someone asked it before.
But pressing Select to open the CTR Plugin Framework is kinda annoying. In some games like Majora's Mask the select button is used to open the Menu.

Is there a way to change what key is going to fire up the Framework? Possibly maybe a Key Combo??

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey everyone!

I tried searching for my issue in this topic but with 73 pages I might have missed if someone asked it before.
But pressing Select to open the CTR Plugin Framework is kinda annoying. In some games like Majora's Mask the select button is used to open the Menu.

Is there a way to change what key is going to fire up the Framework? Possibly maybe a Key Combo??
Hello, that can be changed from the Tools submenu

Reactions: verypedro

essence25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting crashes with the latest version when opening kirby games or ocarina of time. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Yep, me too. Did you find any solution?
Seems like even simply opening Rosalina and closing it, 2 or 3 times will result in crashes of some games.

flanter21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could you please update the zip file with all cheats ? thank you in advance
The most up-to-date cheats seem to be here

Yep, me too. Did you find any solution?
Seems like even simply opening Rosalina and closing it, 2 or 3 times will result in crashes of some games.
No. I didn't actually have any reason to use ctrpf, but I decided to look into it, as since then I found out that the blank 0.7.4 plugin crashes a lot more often than other ctrpf 0.7.4 plugins like MultiPokemonFramework.

Unfortunately, 3gxtool doesn't actually work on macos (I managed to get it to compile but still it gives a segmentation error if you try to convert a .elf with it) so I spun up a vm and 3gxtool compiles and runs perfectly out of the box on ubuntu arm64!

I compiled the newest release of ctrpf blank template and was hoping it would work since there had been a commit since the last release, but I ran into the same issue I'm afraid! Not sure what's up.

I tried using the MultiPokemonFramework plugin as default.3gx and it gets in game in ocarina of time but still crashes on the title screen so I suppose the fix doesn't lie here either. Kirby still didn't had the same issues. All I can think is that maybe an older version might work?

edit: also the OP is very out of date, the latest release can be found here https://github.com/PabloMK7/CTRPluginFramework-BlankTemplate/releases

Last edited by flanter21,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you, or anyone, explain me how to add a cheat to favorites and persist for future boots of a game? Or is that option gone in newer versions?
its a feature meant for cheats in the code of the plugin when its built (and specialized) for a specific game, not codes added via the text file, accessible by the blank plugin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.